2009 Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament

UCLA is getting absolutetly humiliated.

Am I the only one who thinks VCU would have put up somewhat of a fight?

For the first time since I was in high school, we will have a Final Four without the Bruins.

SportingNews.com - The Sporting Blog

Bulletin Board! Maryland's Vasquez says Memphis would have losing record in ACC.

While I think Memphis plays in a bad conference and wouldn't go undefeated in the ACC, that's just stupid for Vasquez to say. First of all he is wrong. Memphis would challenge UNC and dook for the top. Plus that is bulletin board material.

This isn't the first time this year he has said something that Williams would really like for him not to say.

...and Moss Malone once said that he could beat the 1981 Boston Celtics with any four guys he could find on a playground it Petersburgh. Does anyone remember what a silghtly inebreated Larry Bird had to say about that?
Let's just say he suggested Moses eat a special dish. :eek:

I think I know why Arizona, Wisconsin and Memphis won or winning. For ex., lets say, is it because they are finding open shots, scoring points in the paint, playing good defense. Is it....aw hell, I think they are winning because nobody wanted Ariz. and Wisconsin in the tourney and felt Memphis wasnt a 1 seed, and now all 3 teams are mad and pretty much pissed off!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)