2009 Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament

As a Duke fan and consequently, a fan of the ACC, it seems as if they play hard against one another; however, outside their division, things are up for grabs!
I think it's that only Carolina and dook expect to make the tournament so they know how to play once they get there. The other ACC teams expend all their energy during the regular season and then aren't ready in the tournament. That's all I got. It's disappointing to see.

I'll tell you after last nights great final session, lightning has struck twice. 3 lousy, blowouts so far. Between the first weekend of spring, being light outside later and the lousy games, I wonder what the rating will be tonight and overall.

I'll tell you after last nights great final session, lightning has struck twice. 3 lousy, blowouts so far. Between the first weekend of spring, being light outside later and the lousy games, I wonder what the rating will be tonight and overall.

Early Spring Saturday afternoon is bad to air these games; they should have started around 4ish; now for tonight, I think Duke and Texas, due to their large fan bases, will be watched!

Last time UConn was a #1 seed, they had a lot of trouble getting past their first two opponents.

This year, they humiliated their #16 seed (in the second half, as opposed to trailing Siena by 12, they had a lead of over 40 points over Chattanooga) and hammered their second-round opponent (beat Kentucky by only four in 2006; this year, beat A&M by 26 this time).

This team is not as loaded with future NBA talent as the 2006 team was, yet they seem to be handling the tournament pressure a lot better than that team did.

Any explanation as to why?

Big 10 haters are probably sapzzing out right about now.

Michigan is in a dog fight with Oklahoma. It's now at the half and is anybody's game.

Purdue is up by 11 on Washington at halftime.

Meanwhile, everyone from the ACC not named UNC or Dook continues to get punked. :p

This question is really for UNCRULES and Anders. The last time LSU/UNC faced off was in 1996? It was that long ago? Seems hard to believe. I have the game on but maybe I didnt hear right.

This is a great game as Michigan still staying around. Btw, did you see Roy Williams doing the "You cant see Me" bit. It was just on. Any wrestling fans on this site would know what Im talking about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts