2009 NBA Playoffs

How is it Anti-Lebron to point out the obvious?

He is the greatest player in the game at the momment. But what he did was classless.. But it will be forgotten as its a minor blip in the scheme of things.

and Anti-Cleveland? Please without Lebron Clevlend would not of even made the play offs this year. They are a horrible team, riding the strength of the greatest player in the game.

He is the greatest player in the game at the momment. But what he did was classless.. But it will be forgotten as its a minor blip in the scheme of things.

and Anti-Cleveland? Please without Lebron Clevlend would not of even made the play offs this year. They are a horrible team, riding the strength of the greatest player in the game.

:up:up:up:up:up:up

You made your point, it was classless. You really don't have to say it over and over and over and over again. We get your point already.

Sandra

Quick question- should we have a separate NBA Finals thread like we did for the World Series and Super Bowl, or do we put all NBA Finals discussion in this thread?

Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports just posted this article.

King James left the playoffs as a loser - NBA - Yahoo! Sports
Whats up with you? You never post here on the sports forum, yet you show up out of nowhere to continually post the same thing over and over and over.....why? We all get your point loud and clear...its just getting annoying. Why don't you go take more pictures of your TV with your digital camera.

Whats up with you? You never post here on the sports forum, yet you show up out of nowhere to continually post the same thing over and over and over.....why? We all get your point loud and clear...its just getting annoying. Why don't you go take more pictures of your TV with your digital camera.

If you ignore him he'll get sick of talking to himself and stop. Truthfully it's all old news now, it's time to move the discussion to the NBA finals anyway.

Now you know how Yankee fans feel when people won't stop talking about A-Rod and all the extra-cirricular nonsense.

Sandra

Don't hate cause your beloved CAVS will be watching the playoffs from home. You cavs guys woud of done the same thing if Orlando would of been the one that choked. It's a 2-way street, Admit it.

BTW: Anyone can post at any area of this site at any given time. There is no rule against that. And most of all, there ain't any rules here stating that you cannot make comments towards pro teams that were eliminated.

As long as no one here is insulted directly by NAME, then there is nothing wrong with bashing an NBA/MLB/NFL/NHL team that choked outta the playoffs. In fact all sports blogs allow that as long as you keep the chats clean of insults directly to users.

Peace brother and sisters. :)

Don't hate cause your beloved CAVS will be watching the playoffs from home. You cavs guys woud of done the same thing if Orlando would of been the one that choked. It's a 2-way street, Admit it.

BTW: Anyone can post at any area of this site at any given time. There is no rule against that. And most of all, there ain't any rules here stating that you cannot make comments towards pro teams that were eliminated.

As long as no one here is insulted directly by NAME, then there is nothing wrong with bashing an NBA/MLB/NFL/NHL team that choked outta the playoffs. In fact all sports blogs allow that as long as you keep the chats clean of insults directly to users.

Relax. Nobody said there is a rule against picking on someone who is down. You must be a big Michael Vick fan. ;)

The rules also don't way we can't ignore you. You'll get tired of talking to yourself.

For the record I don't like or dislike Lebron James. Don't care much about him, actually. So I'm not the one you're annoying here. In fact, I appreciate the irony of the same people who criticize the Yankees in general and A-Rod in particular getting some of their own medicine.

That said, I'm sure they'll ignore you and you'll fade away, since you obviously have nothing else to say.

Sandra

Let's move the focus of this thread onto basketball that is going to be played, not something that's already happened.

We are T-Minus 48 hours away from the NBA Finals, where crowning a champion happens.

Sandra, you're Miss Basketball on this site.

What are your thoughts on the Magic and Lakers and how they compare/contrast?

(I'm saving my NBA Finals stuff for tomorrow, since tonight there's a hockey game.)

Um, you are way off. I know Skyhi enough from posts I've read here and I know myself. It's never been our style to "bash" other teams and their fans when they're down for the sole purpose of causing animosity. That is what you are doing. And by doing so, you're showing a complete lack of class.

We've developed a good group of guys and gals here that generally enjoy discussing some of the finer points of sports. I like to think of this place as better than some other sports forums I've been to that are overwhelmed with hate-filled bashing and putting other teams down. That's boring and tired IMO. Instead, this forum has grown into a place where we enjoy having educated discussions while rooting for our teams. Meanwhile, the rabbel rousing is kept to a minimum.

If you can't appreciate that and understand it, well, too bad. Do us all a favor and either grow up or move on!

Don't hate cause your beloved CAVS will be watching the playoffs from home. You cavs guys woud of done the same thing if Orlando would of been the one that choked.

I think I can safely speak for HD and Sky when I say no, they wouldn't have done the same thing that you're carrying on about! :rolleyes:

But I think you know that already, don't ya? ;)

I like to think of this place as better than some other sports forums I've been to that are overwhelmed with hate-filled bashing and putting other teams down. That's boring and tired IMO. Instead, this forum has grown into a place where we enjoy having educated discussions while rooting for our teams. Meanwhile, the rabbel rousing is kept to a minimum.

This is exactly what I think, also.

But at times we get the "you team sucks" or "your team choked" type posts.

It's times like that (not too often.........thank God! :eek:), that I feel like I'm back on the sophomoric AOL message boards. :rolleyes:

This is exactly what I think, also.

But at times we get the "you team sucks" or "your team choked" type posts.

It's times like that (not too often.........thank God! :eek:), that I feel like I'm back on the sophomoric AOL message boards. :rolleyes:

This from the guy who cried so much about his patriots.....(wasnt that you)

Anyway, some of you take this stuff way to serious. As if when someone talks about a sports team it is some direct insult to you.. Get overyourselves... Its a game. Someone has to win, someone has to lose.

This from the guy who cried so much about his patriots.....(wasnt that you)

Anyway, some of you take this stuff way to serious. As if when someone talks about a sports team it is some direct insult to you.. Get overyourselves... Its a game. Someone has to win, someone has to lose.

I find this statement so ironic coming from you! :rolleyes:

I have no problem saying (or someone else saying) when my team(s) sucks. (the 1990 Patriots were the worst team in the HISTORY of the NFL. I have no problem admitting that)

What I DO have a problem with is people that post with the sole intention to incite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts