2010-11 NFL Season

That was awful by the refs and just par for the course. They made they same call against they Raiders last year on opening night against they Chargers.

Sent from my Vibrant using Tapatalk

Yeah no sh*t...Tell me the NFL isnt rigged

lets see
in the endzone
two feet down
ass hits the ground
still has the ball

then he puts his hand on the ground to get back up and drops the ball

AND THEY SAY NO TD?

And the ref even said it wrong. The ruling was a TD and he says "after review the play stands. Incomplete pass"

What a joke....
I just saw the play and all I can says in U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E....good catch, two feet, ass cheeks, at least one knee, and then he slams the ball on the ground in celebration. While I would have kept the ball in my breakbasket, I cannot see how anyone could overturn that call. Luck of the Lions, I suppose. Oh, and the ass cheek and knee were already after he came down with two feet in the endzone. Ugh!

Ye of little faith.

McCourty is a stud. Great pick. Eff the media.

McCourty is already their best cover corner, but Darius Butler wasn't too shabby today either.

GREAT win, but RIGHT NOW what concerns me more than anything is the depth on the O-Line. It looked like Neal went down with an injury today.

I just saw the play and all I can says in U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E....good catch, two feet, ass cheeks, at least one knee, and then he slams the ball on the ground in celebration. While I would have kept the ball in my breakbasket, I cannot see how anyone could overturn that call. Luck of the Lions, I suppose. Oh, and the ass cheek and knee were already after he came down with two feet in the endzone. Ugh!

As far as I'm concerned, the Lions are 1-0, remember, this COULD be one of very FEW wins.

Any word on Stafford, they won't win the 5 I called for without him.

Cards and Rams.

Rams just had the ball on a 1st and 15, they drop back to pass, ball is stripped and Rams pick it up heading for the endzone, Cards force him to fumble just before the endzone and the Cards recover.
They call it a Touchback, not a Safety.

My question is, if they call it a touchback, Cards ball on the 20, wouldn't it be 2nd down ?

If it's a 1st down at the 20, what would keep teams from fumbling into the endzone and recovering it to gain field position and a 1st down ?

BillD1984 said:
McCourty is already their best cover corner, but Darius Butler wasn't too shabby today either.

GREAT win, but RIGHT NOW what concerns me more than anything is the depth on the O-Line. It looked like Neal went down with an injury today.

Tom Curran and Ian Rapport both tweeted that Neal is Ok. Just held out because of the lead.

This years draft seems like one for the ages.

Hart,
which rookie TE do you like better Gronkowski or Hernandez?

To me it's like asking which Jessica is hotter.....Biel or Alba! :D

BillD1984 said:
Hart,
which rookie TE do you like better Gronkowski or Hernandez?

To me it's like asking which Jessica is hotter.....Biel or Alba! :D

I like Hernandez in the open field and Gronk down in the red zone.

I'm a Biel guy.

Arizona? St. Louis? Seattle? San Francisco?

One of these teams HAS to win the NFC West. I thought it might be the Niners, but after today's performance they have me wondering.

Rams just had the ball on a 1st and 15, they drop back to pass, ball is stripped and Rams pick it up heading for the endzone, Cards force him to fumble just before the endzone and the Cards recover.
They call it a Touchback, not a Safety.

My question is, if they call it a touchback, Cards ball on the 20, wouldn't it be 2nd down ?

If it's a 1st down at the 20, what would keep teams from fumbling into the endzone and recovering it to gain field position and a 1st down ?

change of possession is why they got the first down. However I do not see how it was not a safety

The Patriots play half of their six division games the next three weeks (@NYJ, BUF, @MIA), and then have their bye in week 5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts