2010-11 NFL Season

It was revealed today that he was with with Donte Stallworth at the same party when Stallworth killed someone down here.

Sent from my Vibrant using Tapatalk

That wasn't revealed today. I knew that way back when it happened. That's why I said earlier, the Commish should also take that in consideration, because he should've especially known better considering what him and Donte went through.

That wasn't revealed today. I knew that way back when it happened. That's why I said earlier, the Commish should also take that in consideration, because he should've especially known better considering what him and Donte went through.

ALSO, it was revealed by JETS ownership that FOR THIS REASON, they had hired a limo service for ALL players and the ownership was footing the bill on top of that.

How stupid can you be? In the same party group that killed a person...the owners of the team you play for hires a limo service for all players...24/7.... :confused:

ALSO, it was revealed by JETS ownership that FOR THIS REASON, they had hired a limo service for ALL players and the ownership was footing the bill on top of that.

How stupid can you be? In the same party group that killed a person...the owners of the team you play for hires a limo service for all players...24/7.... :confused:

Yeah, I heard that! That makes it an even more bone-headed of a decision on Stone Hands' part. What a big dummy.

The NFL does that, or has every team doing that.

The NFL does that, or has every team doing that.

JETS ownership went extremely out of their way to offer this service where they even get a choice of limos to pick them up in...as the story was told this morning.

IF I had a boss that, and basically stated, 'Hey, I know you will go out...have a good time and enjoy both your money AND what the city has to offer...here is a limo service that you can use 24/7 365 days a year......' I would be ALL OVER THAT like bees on honey! I would NEVER drive when I was going out on the town for as long as the team offers it.

Sour grapes, Bronco Boy? :D

Not at all, the Dolts are playing this stupidly. Why not just trade the guy and get something in return? Instead they're going to let him stay at home?????

As was said above, it's AJ Smith. Stupid, just stupid.

Can't believe we have to wait until November to beat your butts! :D

Not at all, the Dolts are playing this stupidly. Why not just trade the guy and get something in return? Instead they're going to let him stay at home?????

As was said above, it's AJ Smith. Stupid, just stupid.

Can't believe we have to wait until November to beat your butts! :D
Just like you beat JAX?

We lost to JAX. Too many turnovers. Did you miss that score?

I mean like we beat Seattle. We won that one, you see. ;)

Let's see how you guys do. And then you always have your cream-puff schedule this year.
We clobbered JAX, maybe you missed that score. :rolleyes:

I'm looking forward to Denver's late season collapse, again.

That stinks. You guys might regret trading Maroney after all.

I do, but only for depth reasons. They'll miss Faulk more on third down and special teams.

The Pats are now down to Fred Taylor, Sammy Morris and the unproven (but talented) Benjarvus Green-Ellis. What scares me is the durability of both Taylor and Morris the last few years.