2011-12 NFL Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Furthermore, let's examine the flukey 2 point safety that happened to start the game....

IF the Pats don't get called for a safety, would the play at the end of the game be played out differently?

Instead of being down by 2 with 1 minute remaining, the Giants would've been down by 4 with 1 minute remaining. Suddenly, the Pats would've been preventing the TD instead of allowing Bradshaw to back in, reluctantly, untouched.

It's absolutely crazy how a simple little brain fart safety changed the outcome to this game.

LOL so Giselle is tweeting or something that Patriot receivers should have held on to her husband's passes. Awesome!

I wonder if Tom can say to her 'Hey Giselle, if you want to help...don't help'.

Sandra

Every Super Bowl Record Broken Last Night:

Most Consecutive Completions - Tom Brady (16)
Most Consecutive Completions To Start Game - Eli Manning (9)
Most Punts Inside The 10 Yard Line - Steve Weatherford (3)
Most Career Passing Yards In The Super Bowl - Tom Brady (1,277)
Most Career Super Bowl Completions - Tom Brady (127)
Oldest Coach To Win A Super Bowl - Tom Coughlin (65)
Most First Downs Passing In A Super Bowl By Both Teams - 33 (Giants 18, Patriots 15)
Most Super Bowls Started - Tom Brady; Matt Light (5)
Longest Touchdown Drive - New England (96 yards)
Fewest Turnovers - Giants (0)
Most Safeties - Giants (1)
Fewest Interceptions - Eli Manning (0)
Fewest First Downs By Penalty - New England (0)
Fewest Punt Returns - New England (0)
Fewest Fumbles - New England (0)
Fewest Fumbles Lost - 0 (Both Teams)

I'm proud to be a Boston sports fan, and like any other city we've had our share of ups and downs. But what some of these "fans" are saying about Wes Welker this morning is beyond disgraceful! On other boards and the radio Welker is being called "Wes Buckner" and other names I can't repeat here. Worse yet, some of these brainiacs are saying the Pats shouldn't give Welker a new contract. Idiots...... :mad:

As far as Giselle goes, Tom's biggest mistake was leaving Bridget Moynihan

No Fiat, but I have been racking my brain all morning trying to come up with a business for a GoDaddy domain. ;)

Well, from a woman's perspective, I found the godaddy commercials to be trashy, but the Fiat commercial to be sexy. But that's me lol.

Sandra

I'm sure my husband enjoyed the godaddy stuff, but you see that all over the media these days. But the Fiat commercial DEFINITELY got it's point across to him...and I'm sure 90% of the rest of the male population too LOL.

Sandra

He was busting his kiester out there! Those 2 TE are the NEW scary match-up issue hybrid receiver/tight ends.

True, but the Pats need a serious upgrade at the outside receiver slot. It doesn't necessarily need to be a Randy Moss, but they need an upgrade just to keep the opposing defenses honest. This will only make Gronk and Hernandez even more scary.

LOL so Giselle is tweeting or something that Patriot receivers should have held on to her husband's passes. Awesome!

I wonder if Tom can say to her 'Hey Giselle, if you want to help...don't help'.

Sandra

Here's the exact quote:

Gisele: "My husband can't throw and catch the ball at the same time."

True, but the Pats need a serious upgrade at the outside receiver slot. It doesn't necessarily need to be a Randy Moss, but they need an upgrade just to keep the opposing defenses honest. This will only make Gronk and Hernandez even more scary.

talking about that, what in the world happened to chad johnson? the guy has become completely irrelevant.

talking about that, what in the world happened to chad johnson? the guy has become completely irrelevant.

I think not only did he lose a step, but the Patriots have just grown so dependent on their slot + 2 TE game that it's hard for their outside guys to be able to get involved. Branch in the same category IMO.

Was nice to see Ochocinco catch a pass in the Super Bowl though, have to wonder how much longer he'll be in the NFL.

The Patriots and Red Sox biggest rivals are the Jets and Yankees, yet arguablly three of the worst losses in Boston sports history were to the Giants and Mets. Very ironic indeed....

BillD1984 said:
The Patriots and Red Sox biggest rivals are the Jets and Yankees, yet arguablly three of the worst losses in Boston sports history were to the Giants and Mets. Very ironic indeed....

Almost the exact fan base...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts