2011-12 NFL Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some day take off those rose colored glasses and look at the real world.

Since they got caught cheating they haven't been a good, simple fact.

really?? we're still talking about that? here's reality. this is one of the least talented teams bill belichick has had in awhile. i give him a whole lot of credit for getting a team to the superbowl with no deep threat at wr, no real running game and a defense that stunk it up for most of the season.and still had a chance to win this game. some may look at things through rose colored glasses while others let their hate for a team blind them.

Last edited:
Wow. This is getting bad here folks. We should be able to talk about this without personal insults , don't you think? I stand by my team for many reasons . I understand they're hated by other teams. But please, Brady will be going into the Hall of Fame. I was just happy to see the Pats make it to the Super Bowl again. I knew the Giants had a good team at the right time.

Wow. This is getting bad here folks. We should be able to talk about this without personal insults , don't you think? I stand by my team for many reasons . I understand they're hated by other teams. But please, Brady will be going into the Hall of Fame. I was just happy to see the Pats make it to the Super Bowl again. I knew the Giants had a good team at the right time.

i agree. lets lose the personal insults people and talk about the game.

really?? we're still talking about that? here's reality. this is one of the least talented teams bill belichick has had in awhile. i give him a whole lot of credit for getting a team to the superbowl with no deep threat at wr, no real running game and a defense that stunk it up for most of the season.and still had a chance to win this game. some may look at things through rose colored glasses while others let their hate for a team blind them.

Why isn't there a like X1,000 button!!
:)

Congrats to the Giants and their fans. The better team won last night.

I feel like I was watched three different games last night.

Today, 60 minutes of football will be played in a game that is Super.

1 game, 1 hour, 1 showdown.

Two great QB's will duel for 60 minutes. One will claim the title as 2011 champion of professional football.

I don't know what game you were watching, but the one I was watching dragged on for over 4 hours! Ugh!!! ;)

Obviously the game could have gone either way, but I think Rey nailed it upthread. The Pats lack of a deep threat ultimately bit them in the butt. IMO, if they had a semblence of one, they would have won the game last night.

I keep watching the Hail Myra (not a misprint ;)) at the end of the game, and I got to tell you BOTH Hernandez and Gronk had a decent chance to come down with that ball! But alas, it wasn't meant to be.

It will be in a few minutes. Plus many have to factor leaving their parties and getting home. That puts it after midnight for many.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Game and trophy presentation ended around 10:30pm. After the drive home, I was in bed by 11:30pm. An hour later than normal. I'll go on an hour less of sleep for 1 day out of the year. No biggie. (Wake up at 5:30am to be into work by 7am Monday thru Friday.)

The game was decent...at best. There was some great history made for my small island of Puerto Rico. 1st time ever that 2 Puerto Ricans ever caught a TD pass in the Super Bowl... Victor Cruz and Aaron Hernandez.

Tight game, but overall not one of the most exciting Superbowls. Congrats to Giants fans though.

Thought ads and halftime were also a bit lacking this year, although Madonna (the old gal) gave it a good effort.

And to M.I.A. (whoever that is)....#*+@ you too, you skank.

Super Bowl Stat: Eli Manning became fifth QB with at least 2 Super Bowl MVPs, joining Joe Montana (3), Bart Starr (2), Terry Bradshaw (2) and Tom Brady (2).

The game was decent...at best. There was some great history made for my small island of Puerto Rico. 1st time ever that 2 Puerto Ricans ever caught a TD pass in the Super Bowl... Victor Cruz and Aaron Hernandez.

If the Pats won IMO, Hernandez is the MVP.

Eli is now in some elite company by being a 2 time MVP, Montana, Bradshaw, Brady, and Bart Star. Eli should come out wearing a Peyton Who? T-shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally, the fight I WANTED: Cotto vs. Mayweather!

Namath

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts