29. Seattle
28. Indianapolis
27. Minnesota
26. Jacksonville
25. Miami
24. Cincinnati
23. Carolina

WOW...that is great to see!:eek:

Darren McFadden is an absolute beast. I would rank him in the top five in the NFL for sure, behind only Adrian Peterson, Chris Johnson, Arian Foster, and Ray Rice. Right behind the top five are Maurice Jones Drew, Jamaal Charles and Steven Jackson.

Sandra

Darren McFadden is an absolute beast. I would rank him in the top five in the NFL for sure, behind only Adrian Peterson, Chris Johnson, Arian Foster, and Ray Rice. Right behind the top five are Maurice Jones Drew, Jamaal Charles and Steven Jackson.

Sandra

If I was ranking today, him and AP are interchangeable. Arian Foster hasn't proven anything beyond last year. Chris Johnson has been a no-show this year. MJD and RR are too small.

If I was ranking today, him and AP are interchangeable. Arian Foster hasn't proven anything beyond last year. Chris Johnson has been a no-show this year. MJD and RR are too small.

Ray Rice can be 'too small' on my team anytime.

Sandra

Not that we haven't seen enough to convince us of how bad the Chiefs are, but the next 2 weeks could go a long way to determining the winner of the Andrew Luck sweepstakes as they face 2 teams that have 0 wins, the Vikings and Colts. Their previous 3 opponents combined are 8-1. By comparison, the remainder of the teams on their schedule right now are 18-18.

So after week 3, we got three undefeated teams: the Lions, Bills and Packers. Looking at this week's schedule, I think they will all still be undefeated when week 4 is done.

Surely the Colts have called Garrard and he's said no thanks if the Colts are working out Croyle and Orlovsky.

Nice quote from PFT:

Whether they sign Orlovsky or Croyle, either one would seem to fit right in with the 0-3 Colts: Orlovsky’s career record as a starter is 0-7, and Croyle’s career record as a starter is 0-10.

Leave it to the New York Post:

MichaelVickNYPostBaby.jpg

The Colts bringing anyone else in to try and learn the most complicated offense in the NFL on a whim is just plain stooopid. Give it to blondy. Let's see what he can do.

The Colts bringing anyone else in to try and learn the most complicated offense in the NFL on a whim is just plain stooopid. Give it to blondy. Let's see what he can do.

The other problem they have to deal with is Painter is their only healthy QB. Collins has concussion-like symptoms. After these first few games his career probably has a concussion, trying to expunge the memory of the last few weeks.

IF they can call that TERRIBLE roughing the passer call on Sunday...then the hit on Vick was DEFINATELY roughing the passer.

The Refs have been horribly inconsistant when it comes to that call.
i agree. lets just make it like the old days. and i mean like the 80's so not that long ago. its just to easy these days for qb's . the numbers are proving that. its fun but if you're going to protect the qb so much then make it consistent for everyone. vick is whining and crying but he has a point. just make it as easy or as hard for everyone. STOP with the inconsistencies already!!

i agree. lets just make it like the old days. and i mean like the 80's so not that long ago. its just to easy these days for qb's . the numbers are proving that. its fun but if you're going to protect the qb so much then make it consistent for everyone. vick is whining and crying but he has a point. just make it as easy or as hard for everyone. STOP with the inconsistencies already!!

You will never have total consistency when you are talking about different refeees/umpires making judgement calls. It's part of sports.

Sandra

You will never have total consistency when you are talking about different refeees/umpires making judgement calls. It's part of sports.

Sandra
then lets dump some of these rules. too much is depending on how the ref "feels"

then lets dump some of these rules. too much is depending on how the ref "feels"

Different umpires have different strike zones...different NBA refs allow more wrestling under the boards than others...different NHL referees have different interpretations of what is hooking, or holding, or boarding...and how closely they stick to the rulebook late in a close game.

That's the human element...

Sandra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelo Dundee, Trainer of Ali and Leonard, Dies at 90

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)