2011 AL Central Thread

Wow what a debacle for the Tigers this weekend, they found a new way to lose each game this weekend

Well, I should have not said new...Bullpen blew this one today. Though I am sure in tiger fashion they will take two out of three against yankees :)

Yeah right...

Well, I should have not said new...Bullpen blew this one today. Though I am sure in tiger fashion they will take two out of three against yankees :)

Yeah right...

Yup, Tigers usually play well against good teams and poorly against others, then again, they are playing poorly against ALL teams now.

Hey, where did all these Indian fans come from? :)

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Yeah! I thought this was the Twins/Tigers thread! ;)

It's been a Tigers/Twins thread all along mainly because the other fans fail to show up consistantly.

HD's been here consistently, but most of the others are pretty new, or just now showing that they like the team, now that they are winning.

Jimbo said:
It's been a Tigers/Twins thread all along mainly because the other fans fail to show up consistantly.

HD's been here consistently, but most of the others are pretty new, or just now showing that they like the team, now that they are winning.

Damn fair weather fans. :D

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Indians with a day of much needed rest yesterday. Today, we begin our second West Coast trip in 3 weeks with 3 games against OAK and 3 against LAA. Good luck boys!!

Indians with a day of much needed rest yesterday. Today, we begin our second West Coast trip in 3 weeks with 3 games against OAK and 3 against LAA. Good luck boys!!

Did you see the pitchers we're facing on this trip? WOW! 3-3 would be a very successful trip.

Did you see the pitchers we're facing on this trip? WOW! 3-3 would be a very successful trip.

I thought the pitching matchups were weighted heavily in favor of the Tigers in that series too. I guess we'll wait and see. This team has been surprising me all year.

Liriano no-nos the ChiSox. Might be a contest of cellar dwellers, but I'll take it! Too bad I forgot about the game and never turned it on. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts