2011 AL Central Thread

Yea, congrats to Liriano, but my Sox just suck this year. Can't hit and get nohit by a pitcher with an ERA over 9! Watch for this team to get blown up at the trading deadline if they aren't at least .500 by then.

Tigers win tonight 4-2 over the yankees, snapping thier 7 game losing streak, V-Mart returns to the lineup tomorrow night, hopefully he'll hit quickly and teams will quit Not Pitching to Cabrerra.

Indians with a day of much needed rest yesterday. Today, we begin our second West Coast trip in 3 weeks with 3 games against OAK and 3 against LAA. Good luck boys!!

Their first trip out West went well (clubbed the awful Mariners, got some wins in Anaheim).

Judging by the lack of other AL Central teams being able to stand upright, this division is theirs for taking.

Just tuning in, I see Tigers are up 4-0

Yup, I think Martinez being back allowed Leyland to shuffle the line up a bit.
Boesch hitting 3rd, he'll see better pitches in front of Cabrera and Maggs had a single first time up and a 2 run HR the next time up, he seems more relaxed at the moment.

Yup, I think Martinez being back allowed Leyland to shuffle the line up a bit.
Boesch hitting 3rd, he'll see better pitches in front of Cabrera and Maggs had a single first time up and a 2 run HR the next time up, he seems more relaxed at the moment.

Good to see...Have to be quick with the remote tonight, got Tigers and Wings and also checking on the Lighting/Caps game! busy night of TV, but go Tigers!

Hey, I just noticed Scherzer's record is 5-0. He should pitch every game for us! :)

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

:D

Q. If Valverde is the closer and they were saying that his off performance the other night was due to NOT pitching much of late, WHT was he not in there in the 9th last night with a LEAD ?

satjay said:
Good to see...Have to be quick with the remote tonight, got Tigers and Wings and also checking on the Lighting/Caps game! busy night of TV, but go Tigers!

That is why I love double play.

satjay said:
Three out of four against the yankees, this team perplexes me sometimes :)

Yankees are way overrated this year. At least in my opinion and if they played in a park that wasn't the size of a little league park they wouldn't have this many wins. Most of their games have been at home this season. The tigers still stink. Well at least to this point. Give them 20 more games. The we can see what they are looking like. Just my opinion of course.

Justin Verlander, Brad Penny, Max Scherzer, and Rick Porcello held the Yankee bats in check during the 4-game series. Each pitcher had a quality start and they combined to go 3-0 with a 1.67 ERA in 27 innings.

For those that are having baseball withdrawls...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)