2013/14 NCAA Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had forgotten that Georgia wouldn't have Murray. Certainly not the same team without him.

Nebraska up on Georgia 24-12 in the 3rd, Wisconsin over Cocks 14-13 at half, and a muff punt giving LSU a 14-0 lead at half. What I expected.

Wow. Georgia gave that game away on dropped passes.

Good game to watch though.
Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

The ACC has been weak in football for awhile, but if you look back into the 80's and 90's, the SEC wasnt up there. Root the team. I pull for ACC and SEC, I am no way a fan of the Big 10, Pac 12 or Big 12.

Everyone ragged on Duke all year, and while FSu stomped em I saw their players drop some hits and I kinda wondered if there wasnt more there. The game tonight showed it. A&M vs Auburn, A&M vs Bama, same damn result. Duke really isnt only a Bbal school anymore. Itll take time to prove it, but they are expanding their stadium and taking it seriously. I think its cool.

Its boring for the same teams to be on top all time, at least IMO. I do not think Duke's OC will save Muschamps job next year though.

Maybe be Duke will become a football school ....
One year doesn't make them a top College team.

Look, we all thought Baylor was gonna be there when RG3 was there, they fell off again, not they have a few more players and are doing things again, sustaining the situation is where well see if they are gonna make it.

Baylor hasn't made it in my book yet either, 2 good years in the last 40 doesn't get it for me.
As for Duke, gotta sustain it to get there.

Anyways, enough about conference penis size, who you guys taking in the upcoming games? Here are the teams Im rooting for:

UGA
USC
LSU
Stanford
UCF

Alabama

Ok State
Clemson (sorry Jimbo, but I think OSU wins)

I don't care who you root for if the Buckeyes WIN !

You have more confidence than I do ...
The way I see it, it could go either way.

wow, the officials were really covering for themselves in the Outback Bowl. After royally screwing Iowa out of a 1st down, they find a penalty to give it back to them.

wow, the officials were really covering for themselves in the Outback Bowl. After royally screwing Iowa out of a 1st down, they find a penalty to give it back to them.
They've been horrible all game. Screwing both teams equally. I've seen JV refs that are way better.

Both teams are playing crappy as well. Lol

Well the Sec will have a winning bowl record once again.

Well, unless lsu gives this one away after that terrible non fumble call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts