2013 AL Central

For those still talking baseball.

Miguel Cabrera has a grade 2 and 3 TEAR in his groin, which is much worse than a pull.
Doctors did say very early to the Tigers that this will NOT get better with rest, will need surgery, this explains to everyone that screamed afterwards about giving Cabrera time off going into the playoffs, it wouldn't help regardless.

Anyways, word was that Cabrera will have surgery tomorrow or Wednesday.

Maybe they can find an extra pair of testicles during surgery to replace the ones Prince Fielder lost during the Playoffs. But seriously, that explains why Miggy was playing at less than 50% for the last two months of the season.

Miguel Cabrera has a grade 2 and 3 TEAR in his groin, which is much worse than a pull.
Doctors did say very early to the Tigers that this will NOT get better with rest, will need surgery, this explains to everyone that screamed afterwards about giving Cabrera time off going into the playoffs, it wouldn't help regardless.

Maybe they can find an extra pair of testicles during surgery to replace the ones Prince Fielder lost during the Playoffs. But seriously, that explains why Miggy was playing at less than 50% for the last two months of the season.

It would be nice to have him healthy for a Post Season somewhere down the road.
Miggy that is, Prince probably has never been healthy ...

It appears that its going to be next week now.

So, any new scoop on Detroit's future potential manager? I liked Leyland, but I don't feel his brand of laissez-faire baseball was a needed to get this bunch over the goal line (i.e., Winning a World Series). I believe the proof is in the pudding since we've fallen short the past few seasons. The Tigers need to hire a Type A- person to man the helm and steer this team onto victory. We shall see...

So, any new scoop on Detroit's future potential manager? I liked Leyland, but I don't feel his brand of laissez-faire baseball was a needed to get this bunch over the goal line (i.e., Winning a World Series). I believe the proof is in the pudding since we've fallen short the past few seasons. The Tigers need to hire a Type A- person to man the helm and steer this team onto victory. We shall see...

I also feel they need to hire someone that has managed before, but I really don't like the McClenden and others already on the staff option..

If they are gonna go to someone that hasn't managed in the Big's already, I like Asmus and Wallach as the one mentioned so far.

Tigers lose Matt Tui to Diamondbacks ....
I hate to see him go, I liked him ....
He got a shot by being persistant with GMs and it worked, now Arizona is gonna give him a chance .... good for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)