2014 AL Central

J.V. goes 7, it's tied at 3 when he leaves, Chamberlin comes in and pitches well and Nathan has a 1-2-3 ninth.

J.V. doesn't get the Win, Chamberlin does.

Tigers bring up Robbie Ray from the Mud Hens, should make his MLB debut on Tuesday against the Astros.

Fwiw, he's the other piece of the Fister trade ...

Ray has been Lights Out in Toledo so far this year.

edit:
Looks like Ray will come up on Tuesday.

Up 9-0 in the ninth, Phil Coke comes in for the 9th ...

Tiger fans, hopefully tonight we are seeing the last of Phil Coke ...

So far given up a single and 2 double and 2 runs, so far ...

There went the team shut out as well.

Remember a few short weeks ago when Cabrera was struggling and hitting .209 I think it was ....
To our credit, those of us were not worried.
Cabrera is now hitting .282 and climbing fast. :)

Seems he's went back to his Short and productive swing and hitting to all fields again.

Maybe he was trying to hit HRs ?

Knowing the Offense was struggling .... dont know.

I always try to reminding people that Cabrera isn't a HR hitter, he hits HRs, but thats Not his game, his game is to be a .325+ hitter.

Last edited:
Remember a few short weeks ago when Cabrera was struggling and hitting .209 I think it was ....
To our credit, those of us were not worried.
Cabrera is now hitting .282 and climbing fast. :)

Seems he's went back to his Short and productive swing and hitting to all fields again.

Maybe he was trying to hit HRs ?

Knowing the Offense was struggling .... dont know.

I always try to reming people that Cabrera isn't a HR hitter, he hits HRs, but thats Not his game, his game is to be a .325+ hitter.

He's still undergoing rehabilitation for his injury/post-season surgery IMO. I'm not worried about the HRs (those will come in time)...just as long as he's knocking-in runs and driving the ball to all fields. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)