2014 NFL off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to sound cold about this but, this indictment puts the Patriots in position to recoup $7.5 mil in cap dollars they lost when they cut the player.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Not cold at all. Not the Patriots fault that he turned out to be a cold blooded murderer!

Not cold at all. Not the Patriots fault that he turned out to be a cold blooded murderer!

Agree 100%. It's possible there are others we may never know about in this POS past. Can't rule it out since he now qualifies for the title "serial killer" . :no

That sniffing uber douche Mike Silver of NFL Network is the biggest culprit of this. I hate guys like this who have a political agenda that they think everyone should agree with.

Am annoyed Sam is being stuffed down our throats on a daily basis (more or less for what he is, and not what he can do).

Put me on the homophobe wagon now as I dont think he has the talent to make it in the NFL. If he hadnt come out of the closet, he wouldnt be a media sensation and no one would know who he is.

I firmly believe he's being used as a PR/Rights agenda than for his talent and whoever thinks he's not getting preferental treatment is living on the USS Haler.

**ie- a 6th rounder is getting more attention then the first over all pick?? It aint because he's got talent.

I pity the GM who's going to have to release him and I feel bad for the kid for being exploited.

I'm happy Sam got drafted. I want to see what he does on the football field before making any judgements if hes good or not. I would like to think that the media, NFL will treat Sam as a FOOTBALL PLAYER and not for his sexuality.

I bet ESPN is kicking themselves because I dont think they have Johnny Football on the schedule this year.

How did I miss that little bit of info. I thought the Vikings were building an open roof stadium. I need to pay more attention

How did I miss that little bit of info. I thought the Vikings were building an open roof stadium. I need to pay more attention

Wimps, Minnesota Viking football has been OUTDOORS for so many years, then they went indoors last time, then outdoors the last time ... wait a minute, how many stadiums have they had ... Shheeeeesh.

When I was young they were playing OUTDOORS and they were very good back then.
Then they went indoors and were never the same.

Wimps, Minnesota Viking football has been OUTDOORS for so many years, then they went indoors last time, then outdoors the last time ... wait a minute, how many stadiums have they had ... Shheeeeesh.

When I was young they were playing OUTDOORS and they were very good back then.
Then they went indoors and were never the same.

Purple People eaters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete Van Wieren

Gumble's grumble about LaRussa's HoF induction

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)