2014 NFL off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's not up to him, but if the stadium issue is hashed out - and it appears to be making decent progress - then potential new owners will know what they're getting into, as will the current owners as they'd know a team will or will not be remaining in western new york.

But hey, don't let logic or reason get in the way of the usual Goodell bashing.

It is weeks old (pre-draft), and was probably in response to a reporter asking about it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Josh Gordon, already suspended a year for being a pot head was pulled over last weekend for speeding and had pot in the car. His passenger seems to be taking the blame for the weed, but sure to complicate his appeals.

Lawsuit is already over, they just need to hash out the figure and get it approved / demonstrate how that figure is sufficient. Marino will he covered by the result, which applies to everyone even if they didn't join the litigation.

ESPN is reporting that Colin Kaepernick and the San Francisco 49ers agreed on a new six-year extension, which sources say is worth more than $110 million -- including a record $61 million guaranteed.
49ers sign Kaepernick to six-year extension worth $126M
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...xtension-worth-more-than--100m-200334022.html

Unless he REALLY IMPLODES,I believe he deserves this contract. Both he & Russell Wilson are the reasons that the San Francisco 49ers & Seattle Seahawks are fun to watch now.

49ers well protected, not as good of a contract as it may sound if he doesn't pay well. Niners can cut bait any year after this one more or less.

Cant believe they are going with Super Bowl 50, instead of Super Bowl L. I dont see what the big deal is.

Super Bowl LI sounds Chinese.If their going to standard numbers for 50 why not the rest of the way.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Don't know. Don't understand the whole thing to begin with why go away from it.

When I first saw the kinda lame 50 my first thought was they could have done something with XXXXX but then when I remembered it'd be L it made more sense to go numeric.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)