2014 NFL off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Alex Hernandez?

And if you meant Aaron, I wouldn't be comparing self destructive behavior with triple murder, but that's just me.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
Who is Alex Hernandez?

And if you meant Aaron, I wouldn't be comparing self destructive behavior with triple murder, but that's just me.

Maybe I should have said "that Hernandez dude." No big deal getting his name wrong.

Comparing a guy with drinking issues (even if it is getting excessive and going to cost him his career) is quite different from a guy who has committed murder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rey
Comparing a guy with drinking issues (even if it is getting excessive and going to cost him is career) is quite different from a guy who has committed murder.
Is it drinking or drugs like marijuana that he has been busted for in the past? The common denominator between both Gordon & Hernandez is that both feel that they can get away with anything & they both don't know how to take responsibility for their actions. They don't know how to act like real men.

Is it drinking or drugs like marijuana that he has been busted for in the past? The common denominator between both Gordon & Hernandez is that both feel that they can get away with anything & they both don't know how to take responsibility for their actions. They don't know how to act like real men.

They're totally different. Actually it's not even in the same ballpark.

Josh Gordon is going to miss a year of employment, maybe. AARON Hernandez will never see the outside world again. Oh and 3 people are dead.

Reactions: Rey and Jimbo
They're totally different. Actually it's not even in the same ballpark.

Josh Gordon is going to miss a year of employment, maybe. AARON Hernandez will never see the outside world again. Oh and 3 people are dead.

Well first off,AARON Hernandez is in jail for suspicion of murder,he hasn't been convicted yet. Secondly,Hernandez & Gordon were/are coddled,spoiled brats(of course that can be said for a lot of players). By comparing the two & making them equal,I am IN NO WAY minimizing what Hernandez did. Gordon could just as easily commit vehicular homicide next time he decides to drive while intoxicated. They both don't/didn't take responsibility for their actions. In Hernandez's case,he CHOSE(provided he's convicted) to take another life without fear of consequence. I don't play the game of "one thing's worse than the other" The hammer should fall hard on both regardless,& again,IN NO WAY am I minimizing what Aaron Hernandez did.

Well first off,AARON Hernandez is in jail for suspicion of murder,he hasn't been convicted yet. Secondly,Hernandez & Gordon were/are coddled,spoiled brats(of course that can be said for a lot of players). By comparing the two & making them equal,I am IN NO WAY minimizing what Hernandez did. Gordon could just as easily commit vehicular homicide next time he decides to drive while intoxicated. They both don't/didn't take responsibility for their actions. In Hernandez's case,he CHOSE(provided he's convicted) to take another life without fear of consequence. I don't play the game of "one thing's worse than the other" The hammer should fall hard on both regardless,& again,IN NO WAY am I minimizing what Aaron Hernandez did.
Sure you are, Hernadez has KILLED people, at least One ....
That is MUCH worse than someone doing damage to thier own body ...
Yes, Gordon has potential to harm others, but hasn't ...

I'm not giving EITHER a pass, but Hernandez is WAY different than Gordons.

I don't play the game of "one thing's worse than the other"

Must be hard to backpedal while digging the whole even deeper.

You were the one that compared them first:

I wonder if he wants to out do Alex Hernandez for sheer stupidity?

Or can you outdo someone without comparing the crimes?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

ESPN is reporting that the Saints and tight end Jimmy Graham have agreed to a 4-year, $40M deal that includes $21M guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)