2014 NFL off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL bans 'Shredder mask' for Raiders' Tuck, Mack
http://www.csnbayarea.com/raiders/nfl-bans-shredder-mask-raiders-tuck-mack?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

Resistance is futile,you will be assimilated into the Roger Goodell collective.

From the NFL Network story on the issue:
“A study conducted by the University of New Hampshire for the NFL states that the added weight of the masks negatively affects the structure of the helmet, can cause neck fatigue that could lead to a more head-down posture during contact and can provide a false sense of security during tackling.”

Well if the NFL Network says so,it must be true.

Reactions: salsadancer7
Look who's Mr. July in this year's Florida Gators calendar:

aaron+hernandez+florida+gators+calender.jpg

I'm surprised nobody has talked about Josh Gordon yet. Are we hoping if we don't say his name,he'll just disappear? I wonder if he wants to out do Alex Hernandez for sheer stupidity?

I haven't said anything because Gordon is irrelevant to me. But, feel free to discuss it with yourself :p

Who is Alex Hernandez?

And if you meant Aaron, I wouldn't be comparing self destructive behavior with triple murder, but that's just me.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Reactions: meStevo and Rey
Who is Alex Hernandez?

And if you meant Aaron, I wouldn't be comparing self destructive behavior with triple murder, but that's just me.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Yeah I dont see how that's even remotely comparable, that post was just... wow.

Gordon's career is likely over. League won't even have to address the dwi, since he's already suspended, it will influence the timing of his reinstatement is all.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.