2015 Sunday Ticket Deals/Offers

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Called retention today, asked what they could do for me since I've been a long time customer of DTV and paid my payments on time without ever missing a payment.
They offered me Sunday Ticket Max HALF off! I then asked if he could do anything more, he told me he is going to credit me the amount for the first payment so I only have to pay $40.99x3 times which would bring the cost to $122.97 for the whole season!

Shortly after I received an email with the following:

Dear xxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting DIRECTV.

This email is to confirm that we have updated your account with a credit of $40.99.

We value your business and loyalty.

Sincerely,
DIRECTV

I was very courteous and was honest with him

Just wanted to share my experience with everyone!

Yeah I'm pretty sure they are going to tighten things up considerably on the discounts at some point. I did my best to stack as many discounts as I could with the Sunday Ticket renewal the day after the merger went through. Got a good deal that they ended up screwing up which then became a great deal (ticket max for $120) after all the bill credits. Then I noticed on the site that you could link your AT&T account with your Directv for unified billing and added another $10 credit for that. So free ticket.

I'm good for a year now.

Called retention today, asked what they could do for me since I've been a long time customer of DTV and paid my payments on time without ever missing a payment.
They offered me Sunday Ticket Max HALF off! I then asked if he could do anything more, he told me he is going to credit me the amount for the first payment so I only have to pay $40.99x3 times which would bring the cost to $122.97 for the whole season!

Yeah I'm pretty sure they are going to tighten things up considerably on the discounts at some point. I did my best to stack as many discounts as I could with the Sunday Ticket renewal the day after the merger went through. Got a good deal that they ended up screwing up which then became a great deal (ticket max for $120) after all the bill credits. Then I noticed on the site that you could link your AT&T account with your Directv for unified billing and added another $10 credit for that. So free ticket.

I'm good for a year now.
You've been able to bundle your at&t stuff with D* for many years now but the discount was only $5 iirc, if it's $10 that's good.

I called retention today, after dropping the renewal 2 weeks ago, and was offered Sunday TIcket Max for half price, which I accepted. 6 years of service, with Sunday Ticket every year, an excellent payment history and still under contract for another year due to adding back a receiver which I had dropped when my daughter left for college. The rep was very professional, worked very hard to find this offer and earned my respect. Was very close to cancelling when baseball package ends, going to Charter and getting Triple Play rate. They would have paid my fee to cancel contract. Happy to stay.

Thanks for all the updates. I usually end up with at least the Max for free. Recently it has taken a lot more patience, repeated calls and sweet talking than usual to get what I'm looking for even though I've been a subscriber since 1997 (Sunday Ticket every year and usually have at least HBO for half the year) and currently have 6 active receivers. But, I'm currently not under contract and all my existing program credits (save the $10 AT&T bundling credit that I've had for years) drop off as of my August billing statement. Sounds like I should wait until between week 1 and 2 to make the call as I'm looking not only to get the Ticket at a deep discount, but also want at least $10 to $15 in programming credits for a year too.

You've been able to bundle your at&t stuff with D* for many years now but the discount was only $5 iirc, if it's $10 that's good.

Go to the main directv.com webpage. At the banner, click learn more. Allowed me to log into my AT&T account for wireless, then my Directv account. It then did some magic behind the scenes, told me auto pay wouldn't work and I had to set that up again and then did some more work and then indicated in 60 days I'd get $10 off per month for combined billing.

Confirmation email followed about an hour later.

Go to the main directv.com webpage. At the banner, click learn more. Allowed me to log into my AT&T account for wireless, then my Directv account. It then did some magic behind the scenes, told me auto pay wouldn't work and I had to set that up again and then did some more work and then indicated in 60 days I'd get $10 off per month for combined billing.

Confirmation email followed about an hour later.
Looks like that you can save more money by getting a new Smart Phone and turning in another.

Got the max for 6x $48.99 got 28 bucks off Premier and 5 bucks off Sports all for 6 months so essentially I'm paying 15 bucks a month for Sunday ticket max. Still in contract so I'll take that

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I called to cancel.They told me "No deals", but they would offer $10 off per month for 12 months. I laughed and told them "No deal". Thanks, AT&T.

I called to cancel.They told me "No deals", but they would offer $10 off per month for 12 months. I laughed and told them "No deal". Thanks, AT&T.
First, why thanks att, D* is still running the show in that regards
2nd ... you asked for a deal on your ST a they said No but offered you $120 off your bill, how is that not help ?
If you apply that to the ST, you saved the $120 off whatever the ST is running .... I find that to be a substantual saving and would be happy ... its no wonder people are complaining about prices going up, they offer you a deal and turn it down, what do you want from them ?

Made my annual call for a ST discount today.

Status before call:
- DTV Cust since 1999
- Autopay
- Premier pkg
- Sports Pkgs active: MLB EI
- No active credits on acct prior to call. I usually seek 1 credit per year (ST).
- Prior 1-yr contract ended today from last year's ST free w/1 yr contact

Said "Contract End Date" at voice menu. I didn't verify I was routed to Retention but was sure when the convo started with a very friendly DTV Rep from Tennessee.

First couple of offers declined, $5 off, $10 off, then was placed on 'hold' for a while (expected while they check their system for available offers).

Offer accepted for free ST Regular w/1 yr contract (I don't use any Max features).

Rep volunteered another $30/month discount. Accepted.

Reactions: tony_s_fan
Took the $48.99 x 6mo offer for Max. They added $5/mo for 6 mo programming discount. I'm already receiving $51 in discounts, in both programming and HD, so I can live with that.

Wow, over $50 per month off, I would be floored if they offered me that. :)

Oh yeah?

$10 off Advanced Receiver Services (HD/DVR/ARS) for 12 Months Loyalty offer ($120 value)

Dec 02, 2014 - Dec 01, 2015

$10 off for 12 Months Loyalty offer ($120 value)

Dec 02, 2014 - Dec 01, 2015

Half Off SHOWTIME UNLIMITED for 6 Months Loyalty Offer

Jun 04, 2015 - Dec 03, 2015

Half Off Starz? Super Pack For 6 Months Loyalty Offer

SPORTS PACK with $10/mo Discount for 6 Months

$5 off for 12 Months Loyalty Offer ($60 value)

Jan 19, 2015 - Jan 18, 2016

HBO? $7 Off/Mo. For 6 Months Loyalty Offer

Aug 11, 2015 - Feb 10, 2016

Half Off CINEMAX for 6 Months Loyalty Offer

Aug 11, 2015 - Feb 10, 2016

Combined Bill Opt-in Discount $10

Aug 15, 2015 - Nov 14, 2098

Plus the ST Max half off and the first payment waived.

I made a call today and spoke with a GREAT retention rep (I can't remember her name). I was on the phone for approximately 3 minutes when I was offered Sunday Ticket free. She also gave more a few credits on my bill. It did require that I commit for one year.

I made a call today and spoke with a GREAT retention rep (I can't remember her name). I was on the phone for approximately 3 minutes when I was offered Sunday Ticket free. She also gave more a few credits on my bill. It did require that I commit for one year.
Congrats on your offer and most of the time I run into reps like that but very few I should admit i run into and usually can tell by tone of their voice if I am going to get something good or not!! :)

I dropped Direct back in June (mthly bill kept rising), saving $180/mth, saw an online ad about sundayticket.tv. Offered only to customers who can't get D* but my address qualified although I was a former D* subscriber. I have a daughter in college so was able to get the ST Max college student discount rate of $99 for the season. So now I'll be able to watch ST on my tvs or any mobile device for less than $100 while saving over $180/mth.

I'm a happy Att Uverse Internet subscriber getting a huge D* benefit without the huge a$$ bill that comes with it. So happy I made the decision to just go the way of OTA & streaming saving myself hundreds this year (thousands in the years to come) & hardly missing anything.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts