7 New Channels added, Is it true?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Someone is reporting that 7 new channels have just been added at the Yahoo Group. If someone can verify, please do. One of them is Starz-HD.

P.S. changed title...

261 & 262 STARZHD

are the only new channels. I just confirmed with my wife. All the other channels had been already in VOOM. You need to reboot the system in order for the channels to show up in PG.

I thought the others were already in VOOM, maybe I am wrong. My wife did not see any PPV channel so that still up in the air.

Ok. I guess those were not in before. You can see that I rarely watch those SD channels. The PPV will be in on the 13th for the Boxing. No PPV channel number.

No Spice - HD, but that maybe just a few days or hours away... As I had the wife go through the entire channel lineup (risky proposition). I wonder what she would have said if spice-hd showed up in the line up. Ah ah. :)

Here are the channels
STARZ HD EAST 261
STARZ HD WEST 262
STARZ 263
STARZ Family 264
ENCORE 265
ENCORE LOVE STORIES 266
ENCORE MYSTERIES 267

I wonder what happened to this one. Why it was not added? The whole package I assumed it would have included this one as well.

268 ENCORE TRUE STORIES

Are you VOOMERS happy now with Starz HD? This one is one that E* nor D* have.
youpi.gif

Happy as a bug. Finally, Voom scores big and trumps both D and E. I really want to watch both LOTR's in HD. I may have to pull the trigger over the next week or two and dump all the excess baggage I have with Direct.

PPV is supposed to be added by 12/13 for the free boxing but it hasn't. I thought for a moment that it was already added. Not yet.

Spice-HD will be free I am assuming. The whole idea is that it is a promotional thing.

PPV off the guide says No programs of this type. Are you talking about 311 for the rare NFL HD?

Agree. By Dec 13th, VOOM will need a PPV channel to show the boxing match ups that were announced in press release. See Sticky for Press Release. I thought that VOOM will activate the PPV but it did not happen...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)