Status
Please reply by conversation.

beer4me

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 3, 2009
Gowganda North Ontario
Is there any issue with this sat ? I cannot get any signal on any transponder. KU band . Aiming does not seem to be an issue. If it's just me , I'll have to look farther. All other sats are no problem . Using a 39" dish w/microhd. Thanks for any help.

Religious station (60Q) and the NBC mux (75Q) with the S9 and 30 inch Channel Master.
EDIT: Just did a regular blindscan with the S9. It missed the N B C mux. That's a first as it's always gotten it before.
:confused:
A TP scan scans them in.

Last edited:
Religious station (60Q) and the NBC mux (75Q) with the S9 and 30 inch Channel Master.
EDIT: Just did a regular blindscan with the S9. It missed the N B C mux. That's a first as it's always gotten it before.
:confused:
A TP scan scans them in.

Thats interesting.. last night around 8:30pm I did a blind scan with the S10 and it didnt pick up NBC either despite the Q being at 74%. TP scanned brought them in too.

Thanks guys.

I did not have a problem in the past , with a strong signal [ 65 or so ] . All the other sats are good. Thanks for all the input. Looks like I'll be spending some time today. I just hate to look for something that isn't there . Thanks again. I'll post the answer when finished , just in case someone else has an issue.

All done !

Not bad weather today , so , I was out working the dish today. What puzzled me was that all the other sats were just fine. After learning some new words , it seems AMC 6 is really touchy. I found it was really sensitive to elevation. I only made a .5 or so degrees adjustment , and it jumped up to 60 or so. Going back over the rest of the arc , there was no signifigant change on the other sats . I'll put this lesson in my continuing learning process. Thanks to all for your help.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)