8/18/2009 4:09pm - Uplink Activity Report - 3 changes

D

DigiDish Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 8/18/2009 4:09pm - 3 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 08/18/2009 03:19P - 08/18/2009 04:09P

Channel Additions:
165 - MUSIC [MPEG AUDIO] added to EchoStar11 110W TP 10 ConUS beam (A)
165 - MUSIC [MPEG AUDIO] added to Echostar6 72.7W TP 07 ConUS beam (A)

Channel Removals:
407 - FSESP (A) removed from EchoStar11 110W TP 11 ConUS beam

Channels in the system: 6617
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers

No it will be 155, Scott said Fuel was moving up one after the music channel is removed tomorrow. So that's even more convincing that it might be... you know :D

"Fuel TV will be moving from channel 155 to 156 on Wednesday. The channel will be simulcast on 155 and 156 until 9/2 then a slate will be on 155 until 9/9 then channel 155 will be removed."

crap...FSESP...ie 407 is for PR...now its gone....right at the time of the football season.

It is still on 855 in the Dish Latino channels, it is showing UEFA Champions League soccer right now.

407 was the channel number of FSESP as temporary replacement for GolTV in AT250.

IF you want to create a probably false rumor, you could think that it meant that GolTV was coming back.

But it probably means that they do not feel a need to provide a temporary replacement for more than a year.

Meanwhile, still waiting for the sidely rumored Setanta Free Preview (my guess is that Setanta wised up and realized that they were the only source for Today and tomorrow's Premier League games, so they ought to allow the fanatics to subscribe first).

155 spells RedZone? This is the new NFL channel that is being offered to anybody who already carries NFL Network. The promotions are already heavy...it starts 9/13, I believe.

It is still on 855 in the Dish Latino channels, it is showing UEFA Champions League soccer right now.

407 was the channel number of FSESP as temporary replacement for GolTV in AT250.

IF you want to create a probably false rumor, you could think that it meant that GolTV was coming back.

But it probably means that they do not feel a need to provide a temporary replacement for more than a year.

Meanwhile, still waiting for the sidely rumored Setanta Free Preview (my guess is that Setanta wised up and realized that they were the only source for Today and tomorrow's Premier League games, so they ought to allow the fanatics to subscribe first).

407 was available for PR subs for any Classic package. 855 is only Latino package. Dish did the right thing when they gave us this channel at 407...since we dont have any RSN channel & this was our source also to catch up with soccer games. Now dish has taken that away.....guess I will be watch less soccer...

I was also not trying to create any false rumor. GolTV will be good...but I m more interested in channel that gives me Premire League then any other without me having to sub anything. Thank god for ESPN.

407 was available for PR subs for any Classic package. 855 is only Latino package. Dish did the right thing when they gave us this channel at 407.
If I am late, and run out my front door to my car, if my cat is standing on the lawn, he will dash away as if I am running to attack him. Everything is always about him, I cannot ever be doing something that does not have to do with him.

I do not have any doubt that no one at Dish ever thought the phrase "Puerto Rico" at any point when any decision was made to either create or remove 407.

PS Doesn't the new Dish Latino Puerto Rico package include Fox Sports Espanol and ESPN Deportes ?

PS Doesn't the new Dish Latino Puerto Rico package include Fox Sports Espanol and ESPN Deportes ?

Yes...Dish Latino packages include both those channels...but u keep missing the point. Anyway....if Dish make the FSEP available to PR subs in the 800 range for us Classic package subs...then it will be same for us.

Yes...Dish Latino packages include both those channels...but u keep missing the point. Anyway....if Dish make the FSEP available to PR subs in the 800 range for us Classic package subs...then it will be same for us.

Most of the same matches are on Fox Soccer Channel in English. If you want Spanish, then you should have a Dish Latino package. If you want futbol from latin countries, then you should have a Dish Latino package.