AAD - Is Out of Business

Those in U.S. Congress need to say that RV/Truck folks need to continue receive distant Networks-San Francisco and New York. Nothing could be said from Fox Network, Dish can provide distant networks for RV/Trucks. Neilsen Media Research number could be off by 1,000 of viewers among spotbeam. Should congress get envolved in this matter. I think so. I wish they did not have too. Think of Canadian satellite provider Bell Express VU of canada. No restrictions on distant networks Seattle, Wash, and Boston, Mass. Canadian government tick Canadian broadcasters off. Thank You on this subject. What? I changed my mind.

Those in U.S. Congress need to say that RV/Truck folks need to continue receive distant Networks-San Francisco and New York. Nothing could be said from Fox Network, Dish can provide distant networks for RV/Trucks. Neilsen Media Research number could be off by 1,000 of viewers among spotbeam. Should congress get envolved in this matter. I think so. I wish they did not have too. Think of Canadian satellite provider Bell Express VU of canada. No restrictions on distant networks Seattle, Wash, and Boston, Mass. Canadian government tick Canadian broadcasters off. Thank You on this subject. What? I changed my mind.

?? Nothing prevents DISH from giving Distants to RV's and Truckers. It's already in the law to allow it. DISH is under no obligation to give them just as they are not to give significantly viewed, and I'm betting will never be forced to. If getting the locals from wherever you are in an RV is not good enough, Direct TV will give you Distants.

Yes they did, as it shows right at this site at the uplinks and DishchannelChart above. Doesn't mean they are going to be Distants, doesn't mean they won't either. It wouldn't be a big surprise if they had a Distants program for RV's/Truckers.

Yes they did, as it shows right at this site at the uplinks and DishchannelChart above. Doesn't mean they are going to be Distants, doesn't mean they won't either. It wouldn't be a big surprise if they had a Distants program for RV's/Truckers.
Dish tried to set me on a new deal last Thursday. I told them I am considering DirecTV, since the motorhome needs distant networks. Dish can come by and pick up there boxes. I do not care for Dish. I hope there is some matter, I guess not. Thank You and Have a blessed Day. :) .

Last edited:
Dish tried to set me on a new deal last Thursday. I told them I am considering DirecTV, since the motorhome needs distant networks. Dish can come by and pick up there boxes. I do not care for Dish. I hope there is some matter, I guess not. Thank You and Have a blessed Day. :) .

You cancel Dish, you return the boxes on your dime. Or you pay for the boxes, full charge.

Surprise!

Bless your heart!

people like you make me giggle...

why is channel 907-913 still showing?

not anymore

907 - WNBC (A) (H) [MPEG2 SD] removed from EchoStar11 110W TP 21 ConUS beam (New York, NY)
908 - KNTV (A) (H) [MPEG2 SD] removed from EchoStar11 110W TP 21 ConUS beam (San Jose, CA)
909 - WCBS (A) (H) [MPEG2 SD] removed from EchoStar11 110W TP 21 ConUS beam (Plainview, NY)
910 - KPIX (A) (H) [MPEG2 SD] removed from EchoStar11 110W TP 21 ConUS beam (San Francisco, CA)
911 - WABC (A) (H) [MPEG2 SD] removed from EchoStar11 110W TP 21 ConUS beam (New York, NY)
912 - KGO (A) (H) [MPEG2 SD] removed from EchoStar11 110W TP 21 ConUS beam (San Francisco, CA)
913 - WNYW (A) (H) [MPEG2 SD] removed from EchoStar11 110W TP 21 ConUS beam (New York, NY)
914 - KTVU (A) (H) [MPEG2 SD] removed from EchoStar11 110W TP 21 ConUS beam (Oakland, CA)

I saw a previous post here that Distant Networks are being transferred to 110W @ Tp 21?
you can see (B Eckart) has given the info to Christian Lyngemark and he has updated http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/dish110.html

Looks like their having second thoughts? any info?

they were moved there as slates and removed today

907 - WNBC (A) (H) [MPEG2 SD] removed from EchoStar11 110W TP 21 ConUS beam (New York, NY)
908 - KNTV (A) (H) [MPEG2 SD] removed from EchoStar11 110W TP 21 ConUS beam (San Jose, CA)
909 - WCBS (A) (H) [MPEG2 SD] removed from EchoStar11 110W TP 21 ConUS beam (Plainview, NY)
910 - KPIX (A) (H) [MPEG2 SD] removed from EchoStar11 110W TP 21 ConUS beam (San Francisco, CA)
911 - WABC (A) (H) [MPEG2 SD] removed from EchoStar11 110W TP 21 ConUS beam (New York, NY)
912 - KGO (A) (H) [MPEG2 SD] removed from EchoStar11 110W TP 21 ConUS beam (San Francisco, CA)
913 - WNYW (A) (H) [MPEG2 SD] removed from EchoStar11 110W TP 21 ConUS beam (New York, NY)
914 - KTVU (A) (H) [MPEG2 SD] removed from EchoStar11 110W TP 21 ConUS beam (Oakland, CA)

they were moved there as slates and removed today

West Coast is still new on 119W

KNTV-TV (NBC - San José) [LyngSat Address] Nagravision 3 6190 E B Eckart 140228
KPIX-TV (CBS - San Francisco) [LyngSat Address] Nagravision 3 6191 E B Eckart 140228
KGO-TV (ABC - San Francisco) [LyngSat Address] Nagravision 3 6192 E B Eckart 140228
KTVU-TV (Fox - San Francisco) [LyngSat Address] Nagravision 3 6193 E B Eckart 140228

According to the site, Channels 6190-6193 are on a CONUS transponder. Channels 6438-6441 are on Spotbeam A20

Welcome to SatelliteGuys!

ADD is gone with a silver spike through its heart. the Eckart snapshot is dated feb 28 (old data) .
You need to look at " The List" at the top of the SatelliteGuys forum page for current data. The tables are sortable on columns and automatically updated within minutes of any change taking place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)