AAD - Is Out of Business

I couldn`t find where the Denver locals were offered in checking the skyvision link in your post. Which package were they included in???
I am thinking of just dumping dish and going to c-band. You can get the denver locals in hd according to skyvision.com.

Welcome to SatelliteGuys!

ADD is gone with a silver spike through its heart. the Eckart snapshot is dated feb 28 (old data) .
You need to look at " The List" at the top of the SatelliteGuys forum page for current data. The tables are sortable on columns and automatically updated within minutes of any change taking place.

Looking at The List, it looks like Denver and Ft. Worth/Chicago/Dallas now, except for FOX?

4000 KCNC Denver, CO - CBS, 0 SD TV 119°W 11 QPSK (7/8) ConUS beam Available
4001 KMGH Denver, CO - ABC, 0 SD TV 119°W 11 QPSK (7/8) ConUS beam Available
4002 KUSA Denver, CO - NBC, 0 SD TV 119°W 11 QPSK (7/8) ConUS beam Available
4003 KXAS Fort Worth, TX - NBC, 0 SD TV 119°W 11 QPSK (7/8) ConUS beam Available
4004 WBBM Chicago, IL - CBS, 0 SD TV 119°W 11 QPSK (7/8) ConUS beam Available
4005 WFAA Dallas, TX - ABC, 0 SD TV 119°W 11 QPSK (7/8) ConUS beam Available

Need an address to "move" to for conus locals after AAD shutdown

I only get sats 119 and 129, was getting locals from All American because spot beams do not reach me. Where can I "move" to get locals on Conus not spot beam. Mil gracias (hint, hint)

mac

I don't believe there are any of the big four on those Satellites. Even the NY ones that show I don't believe are what you get if you say you live there, it would still be spotbeam.

Exactly my point. Probably a lack of interest (need) caused the death of the AAD business, not apathy.

Incorrect. The demand is there. The market was snuffed by legislation and kangaroo court decisions sponsored by the Luddites that did not want to compete in the new emerging national market.

The same strategy is used against internet providers who tried to supply the same service as well as previously against PT-24. They are now doing it internationally also, cant get ABC (The other one!)

from Australia now but used to. These creeps simply view us as a market to exploit. My response is they should return to their point of origin.

I only get sats 119 and 129, was getting locals from All American because spot beams do not reach me. Where can I "move" to get locals on Conus not spot beam. Mil gracias (hint, hint)

mac

I don't think anyone can answer that. http://www.lyngsat.com/ is where you have to go and figure it out. The FTA groups might help because that is the direction you have to go. I doubt that DISH will try to reopen that asinine court decision anytime soon. Talk about a most contemptible legal system.

Incorrect. The demand is there. The market was snuffed by legislation and kangaroo court decisions sponsored by the Luddites that did not want to compete in the new emerging national market........

Do not confuse what you WANT to believe with what is going on in the real world. If they could make money at it, they'd still be there making money.

Incorrect. The demand is there. The market was snuffed by legislation and kangaroo court decisions sponsored by the Luddites that did not want to compete in the new emerging national market.

The same strategy is used against internet providers who tried to supply the same service as well as previously against PT-24. They are now doing it internationally also, cant get ABC (The other one!)

from Australia now but used to. These creeps simply view us as a market to exploit. My response is they should return to their point of origin.
Yeah, that's exactly the reason why the number of AAD subscribers declined over the years to the point that AAD was no longer financially viable. :rolleyes:

mac

Is it possible to get the 77 satellite? There are a bunch of CONUS locals on that one.

Do not confuse what you WANT to believe with what is going on in the real world. If they could make money at it, they'd still be there making money.

Not when overwhelmed by things out to trip them up at every turn and limit their market to unsupportable levels. Happens over and over again, Dish isn't even allowed to do by court fiat.

There is no other state you could possibly live in, I knew it before I even looked......... :D

They should create a law, where you must sub to your local market channels. Then that way congress doesn't complain that enough viewers aren't watching their ads in their home city. In addition if you sub to your local market channels, you may sub to one out-of-market local package.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts