ABCNewsNow moving Dec 14th

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Don't they know that it's winter around here and cold outside and this is not the time of year to be adding a LNBF or moving a dish. Someone should call them... I elect Iceberg

sorry I froze my butt off yesterday working on the C-Band dish. Had put the prime focus KU LNB on one of them and I needed to put the C-band LNB back on.....way too cold to be doing it now

Its up now...came up about 10 minutes ago

was scanning on the CS5000 and nothing. Switched over to scan something on Manhattan then it showed up. Coolsat found it on a rescan

strong signal :)

Its up now...came up about 10 minutes ago

was scanning on the CS5000 and nothing. Switched over to scan something on Manhattan then it showed up. Coolsat found it on a rescan

strong signal :)
I already had entered a new tp ready for it (12015 V 19532 for carlospr43). 89W is 75% but 91W is 40% in today's stormy weather. :(

Please anyone confirm if ABC Now is up right now. I'm not getting any signal on my S9.

If there's any other working feed, please post.

It's cold and windy here and I'll surely get sick :(

Looks much better on 91 than on the original bird, for some reason. I might be able to stand to watch it some now, lol.

Great signature Turbo.
After a stupid stunt with looking and getting this news, it does look better on 91.
Nothing like changing your C band to Ku tempo to get something then wondering why the C stuff does not come in.:doh:

Thanks Cyberham. I must be doing something wrong. I got a fix on 11855 but nothing scans.
note that 11855 is a very common data TP that is on both 89, 91 and I think even 95

do a blind scan and see what ya get

Thanks Iceberg. I spent hours with no luck. I even replaced the linear LNB with a circular and fixed Nimiq then put the linear back. Still nothing.

I'm all frozen. Hope this won't develop into cold.

still dont pick anything on the blind using a captivework. Can someone please post the TP info so I can add it manually and tweak my LNB??? Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)