AL Central 2010

Not a good start to the second half of the season, you got to get these wins now Tigers! why is it the second half starts each season and the team struggles :confused: :(

Hopefully the Indians remember tomorrow that they're in last so when they come to the big bullseye the Twins can do some damage on them :)

Raburn did not need to jump for that ball. Had he just let the ball come down to his glove it was not a tough catch. Everytime he is in, I wait for the play that he is going to be involved in that hurts this team..Didn't take long today!!!

Which begs the question, WHY IS JACKSON RESTING TODAY? He just had 4 days off and is actually hitting good right now. God I can't stand Leyland!!!!

Tigers are going for a reverse-sweep this afternoon. On a positive note, it's almost impossible for anyone to lose four-in-a-row to the Indians..even on the road.

Let's hope the Tigers win one today.

Yeah, right.

What did they do? Leave their bats at home, and now they're swinging table legs? Until they learn how to win on the road, they are just pretenders. Just embarrassing.

Wasted a fine performance by Porcello last night. You would think Lee and C.C. were pitching for the tribe this weekend.:mad:

Like I said no trades. Just ride it out play the youngsters and get this season over. Jimbo perfect word UNINSPIRED. That's on leyland.

Had they come out and played well this weekend I think DD makes a move or two. Forget it now!!!

You two both sound like a couple of BAND WAGON fans.

Ok so the game sucked, the series blew, they are playing bad, yada yada yada.

Let's just throw in the towel and turn the channel. :rolleyes:

Really? Bandwagon? You don't know me very well so that's fine. Trust me I have not missed a game that has been on tv for 6 years. I am on record as saying this is not a playoff team. I also said I like the young guys they have. I do not want them dealt away for a rental that will get us know where. Next year a ton of money falls off the payroll and that's a good thing. I'm no bandwagon fan man trust me. As for the series it wasn't bad it was embarrassing and they should be a shamed of what they did.

No excuse to get swept by the Indians, sorry to my fellow tribe fans out there, but they are struggling this year and if they Tigers want to do something they need to take care of business, looks like there off to there sad second half start which is becoming the norm this time of year, lets see where they go from here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)