AL Central 2010

Tomorrow Andrew Oliver has to step up and pitch well or I would not be surprised to see him sent back down.
He hasn't pitched very well in his time up here.
Rookie or not, you can;t be giving games away to see how he may do, we did enough of that last year with Willis, we must have given up about 6 games from Willis pitching and as we all know, the division came down to ONE game.
Tigers should have won it outright had we traded him last year.

Games long over. Twins won 3-2. Well pitched game by both sides. Buerhle is probably the fastest pitcher in baseball.

Pavano is pretty quick too. They joked at the beginning that it would be a quick game and thank god it was as Minneapolis is just getting HAMMERED with wind and torrential rain

Tornados north of Minneapolis

Tomorrow Andrew Oliver has to step up and pitch well or I would not be surprised to see him sent back down.
He hasn't pitched very well in his time up here.
Rookie or not, you can;t be giving games away to see how he may do, we did enough of that last year with Willis, we must have given up about 6 games from Willis pitching and as we all know, the division came down to ONE game.
Tigers should have won it outright had we traded him last year.
I suspect we'll be spotting the Indian 4 or 5 early inning runs tomorrow afternoon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts