AL Central 2010

jUst heard he was on lcrutches and sitting tuesday's game out! i hope it's just one of the precautions.
Crutches are never a good sign. He's done for the season. I know it's only a bad sprain, but the team would be foolish to put him back in the lineup for a handful of games.

Cabrera had another outstanding near Triple Crown year.

Crutches are never a good sign. He's done for the season. I know it's only a bad sprain, but the team would be foolish to put him back in the lineup for a handful of games.

Cabrera had another outstanding near Triple Crown year.

MVP worthy :up :up :up

38 HR's, 126 RBI, .328 BA., 45 Doubles, 180 Hits, 111 Runs scored, 89 walks, (could not find the Intentional walk stat).
Plus a .990 Fielding % at first base.

Also, lets not forget that Ordonez was hitting over .300 (.303) with 59 RBI in half a year, before he went down. (80 games played) so when he went down the it's easy to see why the Tigers slid.

Can you imagine what Cabrera's numbers would have been had Ordonez continued to be healthy.

Last edited:
MVP worthy :up :up :up

38 HR's, 126 RBI, .328 BA., 45 Doubles, 180 Hits, 111 Runs scored, 89 walks, (could not find the Intentional walk stat).
Plus a .990 Fielding % at first base.
Can you imagine how many runs he would have hit pumped-up on Andro and HGH during the McGwire, Sosa, B. Bonds era? After watching 10th inning this evening, I cannot believe how stupid we all were (fans, owners and writers all looked away from the obvious) during that time.

Also, lets not forget that Ordonez was hitting over .300 (.303) with 59 RBI in half a year, before he went down. (80 games played) so when he went down the it's easy to see why the Tigers slid.

Can you imagine what Cabrera's numbers would have been had Ordonez continued to be healthy.
Yep, the Tigers sailed west and fell off the planet when Ordonez was placed on IR.

Can you imagine how many runs he would have hit pumped-up on Andro and HGH during the McGwire, Sosa, B. Bonds era? After watching 10th inning this evening, I cannot believe how stupid we all were (fans, owners and writers all looked away from the obvious) during that time.

Yep, the Tigers sailed west and fell off the planet when Ordonez was placed on IR.

Therefore, I think they should resign Ordonez for 2 years at about 12M instead of 16 or 18, don't remember exactly what he's making.

They should sign him as long as possible and dump Bondeman as quickly as possible.

Like I said the other day, Bonderman will only be back if he doesn't get offers elseware, if he does come back, it will be as a #4, 5 or 6.

Would you sign Ordonez to a 3 years contract ?
Ordonez is currently 36, so ya I guess I would go 3 if he's into it.

yeesh just saw the Twins score...not good :(

on a positive note I went to Minneapolis today to the Twins pro shop to get my homer hanky :)
Also got a book "The Twins at the Met" which has some awesome pics in it :)
Brought my mother with so she could get some stuff from grandma and my stepdad. All and all it was fun. My mom hadnt been down there so it was nice to walk around and see the statues and stuff with not alot of folks around. Also weird to see only one ticket booth open for tickets (since you cant get playoff tickets and the last 4 games are almost sold out) :)