AMC 6 [ 72W ]

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Looks like they moved to C_Band but didnt post the satellite
We are continuing our work to convert the GBN satellite feed from the Ku-band to the C-band. We have already picked up 3 of our former cable systems who will once again carry the network, with others considering it! Please pray that our efforts bring GBN into more homes in the coming months. For those who watch GBN on a Ku dish, there are a few things that we’d like to tell you about.

First, the Ku signal will remain on through at least the end of January, and may very possibly continue on into February as we work to convert our existing cable providers over to the new feed.

Second, we are also working diligently to develop a cost-effective C-band system for our viewers who can only view the network on a dish. Our goal is to put together a system of components that we know work well together. We’ll update you as we test some home setups in the coming weeks, but we’re very optimistic at this point.

Third, we hope that the range of options to view the network meets your needs going forward – internet, Roku, or inexpensive C-band system. The network is saving $180,000 per year and we’re able to reach more cable systems (and more souls) by making this change.

With CS5K/1.2m P*,I'm getting 90%Q on 11966,on the NBC 12053 it's 66%(at best) with "no audio/video".If I recall it takes about 68 or 69 for the nbc to come in on the CK.
UPDATE;
Was just just barely coming in this afternoon,which it hasn't at all for days.Went up and played with the dish a bit and it's now booming in at 90+%.But now I lost some other stuff,tho not that big a deal,and it's raining so it's just gonna hafta wait.

Yep, from 25-30% yesterday and this morning to 65% now. I guess they were working on their end.

After reading these latest posts, I checked and was getting 10-14%. After a few up-down & side-to-side adjustments, and a quick lnb twist, I had it up to 47%! This mux used to peg out at 99% on the 1.2m, but I'll take it. At least it works again. :D

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

I had lost it also but didn't fool with the dish....but after reading today's posts, it is back now:)

I see a slightly change in frequency coming much stronger

12303 V 6889

By the way The List should be update

in aligning the 7.5' dish i had nbc ok. so deleted all the tp's except for one and then rescanned 72w. i can get the religious channel but i cannot get nbc. even put the tp back in. probably the solomend is having power problems now. but scanned 99w and got 237 channels a bit ago. just waiting for the microhd to straighten out my scans... charlie

Blind scanning on my OpenBox S10, I locked a Transponder with a symbol rate of 999 two nights ago, but no video or audio, just black screen is displayed. Can't remember the Frequency particulars right now. Anyone else picked this up?

Babadem said:
Blind scanning on my OpenBox S10, I locked a Transponder with a symbol rate of 999 two nights ago, but no video or audio, just black screen is displayed. Can't remember the Frequency particulars right now. Anyone else picked this up?

Once in a while they put up the Weather Channel with a symbol rate of 1000. Why such a low rate I don't know, but it sure looks weird. The 999 makes me think it was that feed.
It's only there every so often.

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

yup. Seen that
There is also a test card on 105W that is at 1000 and its funny to see "999" as the symbol rate when blind scanning

yup. Seen that
There is also a test card on 105W that is at 1000 and its funny to see "999" as the symbol rate when blind scanning

I have that one too. Neither this on 105.0°W nor the one on 72.0°W can lock on the AZBox Me, even with manual entry/scan.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)