Annoying PSA's

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Anybody watch the NFL Network's repeat of the Thursday Night game? In a single commercial break there were 6, yes six, PSAs and the worst part three of them were the same one about making sure your kids are in the right seats in the car (??). This has gone beyond absurd. The Ad Council needs to be reined in.

Well Dish now has new PSA's since Sept 1, these on es aren't from Ad Council and are not as Annoying, but still any commercial constantly repetitive is still annoying.
San Diego Wildlife, StandUptoCancer , wonder what PSA's October will bring?

Reactions: TheKrell
Well Dish now has new PSA's since Sept 1, these on es aren't from Ad Council and are not as Annoying, but still any commercial constantly repetitive is still annoying.
San Diego Wildlife, StandUptoCancer , wonder what PSA's October will bring?

Dish must be repenting for some wrong they did.

Anybody watch the NFL Network's repeat of the Thursday Night game? In a single commercial break there were 6, yes six, PSAs and the worst part three of them were the same one about making sure your kids are in the right seats in the car (??). This has gone beyond absurd. The Ad Council needs to be reined in.
OK, be realistic. What do you want to happen?
1) The Ad Council be FORCED to create more PSAs?
2) Dish (or whoever's running the PSAs) be told "you can't run this many PSAs"?

Talk about "First World Problems".

Reactions: charlesrshell
I have a 722k and getting lots of local political ads on network channels syfy and FX plus others. I know if I hit the back button it's supposed to show the national commercial.
But did we ever come up with a way to block them?

"Third world problems" thinking would eliminate most of this and other forums. We aren't third world we try to live at a higher standard of living. This site to me is for all things DISH I get posting/venting about this.

When does the Hopper get a red recording light that's what I want to know...

• Haha
Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts