Anyone having trouble with audio...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

GeneWildershair

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 28, 2004
Bay Area
on Showtime HD west? CH 242. I am getting stuttering audio. Picture looks fine, but audio is really nasty. This is the only channel I can hear this problem on. Anyone else?

I can still see the same artifacts I was seeing before too. watched "little big leauge for a bit, (even thru the stuttered audio) and don't see a change there yet. As for the other channels I really don't see much difference in the premiums. HBOHDW, "attack of the clones" now playing looks soft, and pixelates during battle scenes, (like before). Also my micro stutters in the picture are back! It wasn't there for a good solid hour, now they are back every minute or so???? How wierd! Ok so, for me I don't see much change yet. Notice I am saying yet, because I am still hopefull VOOM will change something soon. Maybe they were testing something for my stutter problem to go away for a little while? In any case it was great to see some VOOM without the micro stutter while it lasted. :(

with all the problems with the west coast feeds I am beginning to think it isnt a bandwidth problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts