Anyone noticed that getting Blockbuster disks at home has suddenly slowed to a crawl?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Same here! First time everything worked in a couple of months. No email was ever sent for the mailed disk, it's return to the store, nor for the store rental, nor for the store rental return.

BTW - I was expecting John Carter to be an awful film, given how badly it did at the box office. But it wasn't half bad!

Not so much slower, a bit strange no emails letting me know disks have been mailed out and ques not clearing as of late
I've noticed that with the last couple discs the e-mails have stopped. It is actually kind of dangerous as I don't know when to expect the next disc.

I received a disc yesterday that, as of a week ago, was a "very long wait". My queue is keeping up nicely except for the wait status.

Returned In store DVD last night, Que updated with video game being sent. I think they are back on track!

Not so much slower, a bit strange no emails letting me know disks have been mailed out and ques not clearing as of late

Agreed. I'm happy with the turnaround time, but am perplexed that they no longer send emails.

It seems to me that turn around time has increase a little compared to when I first signed up with BB@Home (which was before Dish took them over.) What has bothered me more is that my Que list now seems like every movie I put on there is "Long Wait" or "Very Long Wait", like "The Rum Diary" has turn from "Short Wait" to "Very Long Wait". I don't understand how that can happen if you put it on your Que before others...It puzzling how the wait times have increase so much.

(But I did get "Nude Nuns with Big Guns" before a lot of other movies on my Que!):D (With a title like that, I just had to order it!):D

Ghpr13:)

This is intresting, yesterday I get a wii game in the mail my son goes to play it and it does not work looks like the game is scratched pretty bad. I go to the report problem section and when I report the problem I get a message that basically says since I have voiced many issues on my account, they will not send a new game right away. The message says to put the game in the mail and get my next disk from que.

we have a blockbuster up the road so we did a video game exchange. But To many concerns? Very strange I guess I would voice concerns when disks were not being mailed due to ques not clearing even thought store staff did. Very confusing?

Well, was it a good movie???????????????????

It was more of a "shoot them up" movie. Low budget, and in the same vain as Machete, but there were some hot women in it, and they were naked (always a bonus in any movie!) Nothing to be taken seriously, just dumb fun.:D

Well, ya got me again. I just had to look up "Nude Nuns with Big Guns" thinking it either didn't exist, or was X rated. I was wrong on both counts. IMDB ratings indicate a pass.

Anyone else start getting emails again? I got a "received" email today for a disc that shows (online) that was received on the 17th.

Yes! I got my first email in a long time, for returning a store DVD.

I have but there a bit out of wack, at least though we're getting them now I guess

Yes. I got two yesterday telling me they got the two DVDs I sent to them a week ago. They had already sent me two more DVDs. Today, I got two emails telling they were sending out the DVDs I just got...So it seem they fixed the email bug, kind of.

Yes. I got two yesterday telling me they got the two DVDs I sent to them a week ago. They had already sent me two more DVDs. Today, I got two emails telling they were sending out the DVDs I just got...So it seem they fixed the email bug, kind of.

Yea I recieved the same kind of emails

Yea the emails are off, but maybe it's a step to getting back on track as a few weeks ago ques were not getting updated and emails were not happening

The emails are hit and miss but I have gone from one or two day delivery after receipt of return disc to five days. I'm beginning to think the service I received at inception of the program was ramped up to encourage more subscribers. If this continues I will probably drop the service.

The emails are hit and miss but I have gone from one or two day delivery after receipt of return disc to five days. I'm beginning to think the service I received at inception of the program was ramped up to encourage more subscribers. If this continues I will probably drop the service.

Jeff, where in MO are you? I live about 2 1/2 hours west of StL (an hour east of Springfield) and have consistently maintained around a 2-3 days turnaround from dropping in the mail to getting a new disc.

The moved server issue they discussed a few weeks back that was causing the delays may have been the case dropped off a game today at the local blockbuster, que was updated a email was sent :) for the past week or so things have been back on track

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)