Anyone noticed that getting Blockbuster disks at home has suddenly slowed to a crawl?

I had a really good experience on my last movie. I mailed a movie out on Wednesday and received my new one by Saturday.

Well two things with BB@H, one, I tried to put Dajango In Chains which was listed on the BB web site, but when I went to my queue it stated "Not Available" as usual.
Now in a different light, the movie Bait that BB said they were sending me, claims it's in 3D! I looked it up on IMDB and it showed it's in "Real 3D"! This would be great if BB@H started having 3D Blu-rays, but I have a feeling this is a fluke, because it's an Austrian film and a "B" grade movie. I let you all know how it's turn out.

Ghpr13:)

Django Unchained doesn't get released until next week.
Bait is indeed in 3D. It is available in a Blu Ray/BR 3D/DVD combo pack, but it is only 2 discs, so both the standard version and 3D version will be on the same blu disc.

Another of my frustrations is that BB will list a disc as available on Blu-ray, but when you go to add it to your queue you get "Not Available on Blu-ray"

Queue full of available movies since Friday with open slots even then.The ones sent out 4/15 have an estimated delivery date of 4/18.Just came back to Blockbuster.Was hoping to atleast have an outside chance at more than 1 shipment in a 2 week period. However, doesn't look like this is possible.

Have not seen a movie in going on three weeks now and no response when I sent them an email, what a waste Blockbuster is dying a slow death. My queue has 7 movies in still no DVD.

For some dumb reason they want you to have 10 available titles in your queue. That's what they told me when I called. Go put some other available titles that you don't want on the bottom of your queue and see if that helps.

In about a months time I have received one disk. I have around 20 something items in my queue, all of which state at least a medium demand. The way they operate is completely unacceptable. I had blockbuster by mail service when it first started and it was as good as netflix back then. Now it is a disgrace.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

It's been a month since I received a disc also and I have seven in my queue...guess they must be going out of business...it is a poor way to treat your customers

In about a months time I have received one disk. I have around 20 something items in my queue, all of which state at least a medium demand. The way they operate is completely unacceptable. I had blockbuster by mail service when it first started and it was as good as netflix back then. Now it is a disgrace.

The situation is still getting worse for me. I mailed back a DVD on March 21st. It took 5 days before Blockbuster emailed me that they received the disk... then it took until April 11th before they mailed me the next DVD. That's 3 weeks until they shipped the next DVD! (I finally received it 2 days later).

Almost all of the disks in my queue are on Very High Demand or High Demand. Only a couple of disks are Available (but that doesn't seem to matter much, Blockbuster still takes forever to ship out the next disk even when they are Available). The Blockbuster DVD service is now totally unacceptable.

Available, Very High Demand etc. really doesn't mean a damn thing to most peoples queues if I understand and have read this right. The only thing that counts is your distribution center's availability... A movie can say its Available but if your center doesn't have a copy, you ain't gonna get it... What you see on BB's site is not your centers availability but a general national status. With this shrinking model of a delivery system I expect it to end soon. If I am in error on my assumptions please correct me.:cool:

How can I tell where mine come from?

Strike up the band, my next blu-ray has shipped!

Looper is on its way to me a mere 64 days after my last movie was confirmed returned.

From what i can tell you all are willfully plugging in movies that say they are unavailable or low availability (new releases) and can't figure out why you are having to wait.As if you having nothing else in your queue but unavailable movies will magically make them available. I have been waiting all week for movies to arrive and I have nothing but available movies in my queue.

BB@H has become a joke and a major disappointment. If in wasn't tied into the extra movies channels,
I would dump it. Glad I went down from 2 disc to 1 disc.
Ghpr13:(

Believe me, I only came back because Netflix for whatever reason won't take my payment method.Not a new release junkie and no local rental store.Gotta try and get something for my money befoore I cancel again.If this shipment ever comes, will give it one or two more to see if this will be the norm or anomoly.As mail movies Monday hope to get them by Friday at the earliest is unacceptable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)