Anyone noticed that getting Blockbuster disks at home has suddenly slowed to a crawl?

This will be the last time I post in this thread unless something change. For me, my disk are still coming about once a week and in order of my queue. I don't want to sound like I'm bragging,so if BB@H starts messing up again I fill you all in. Also, we still have one Blockbuster store about 20 minutes from my house. I've never been there, but I pass it every Sunday to & from church.
Good look to the rest of you. Oh, one thing is still the same, I, too, get the email stating they're mailing me out a disc before I get the email stating they receive my disc.
Ghpr13:)

Two DVDs in 10 days.....after over a month of NO DVDs. I did report the issue to a Dish Rep. who followed through on my complaint. I'm hoping this is the start of regular, stable, routine service, if not I'll will be here again voicing my concerns.

Got an email that they shipped my next DVD on Monday. Arrived on Friday. I am about 25 miles from the shipping location. Anyone believes they really shipped on Monday? To add insult to injury the Blu-ray arrived scratched as if someone tried to clean it with a scouring pad. They don't even QA the DVDs before they ship them out. I won't even bother telling them this disc is defective since they penalize you if you tell them about delivery problems too often.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Got an email that they shipped my next DVD on Monday. Arrived on Friday. I am about 25 miles from the shipping location. Anyone believes they really shipped on Monday?

Nope. They've never gotten a DVD to me in the day that it should take from my distribution center. They don't acknowledge receipt of a returned DVD on the same day, either.

Two DVDs in 10 days.....after over a month of NO DVDs. I did report the issue to a Dish Rep. who followed through on my complaint. I'm hoping this is the start of regular, stable, routine service, if not I'll will be here again voicing my concerns.

Your lucky it is four months for me and still no disc.

My friends want me to sue dish for breach of contract since they claim that dish infers that I will get at least one disk a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to let people know Greencine is no better. Their support email address is now bouncing back undeliverable.They also have no other way to contact them.

As far as Netflix goes, I was called a fugitive by a CSR and talked down to and ignored by Supervisors.The CSR called me a fugitive because i was having problems getting my card to accept. The Supervisors talked down to me and threatened to ban me from their help chat for me simply trying to tell them about CSR experience.Even if I could pay, no reason to with that treatment.

Have no local rental,not only a new relaese guy so have no use for redbox, my local library closed.

Yeah, if you are gonna use redbox you gotta stay current, at least over several months. But, on the flip side of that, their blu-ray selection currently goes back to Nov of 2012, so there aint that much pressure to stay current. And there are a lot of movies on Redbox that dont win anything. They have most new releases, just many arent blu-ray.

Yeah, if you are gonna use redbox you gotta stay current, at least over several months. But, on the flip side of that, their blu-ray selection currently goes back to Nov of 2012, so there aint that much pressure to stay current. And there are a lot of movies on Redbox that dont win anything. They have most new releases, just many arent blu-ray.

Why redbox isn't a fit for me isnt "staying current". I'm just not someone who thinks all movies older than 5 months must be autobad.I like foreign films,independent films,documentaries, b&w movies etc.So for me based on what im actually looking for redbox doesn't fit the bill for me.

Netflix is your only bet, because even BB's selection of non mainstream movies can be lacking. That or start renting them off Amazon VOD, or just subscribe to all the premiums on Dish.

Netflix is your only bet, because even BB's selection of non mainstream movies can be lacking. That or start renting them off Amazon VOD, or just subscribe to all the premiums on Dish.

Tried Netflix but a CSR called me a fugitive because for some reason my card wouldn't take. Tried talking to two Supervisors about that, and I was talked down to, ignored and threatened to be banned from utilizing their online help chat service.

This will be the last time I post in this thread unless something change. For me, my disk are still coming about once a week and in order of my queue. I don't want to sound like I'm bragging,so if BB@H starts messing up again I fill you all in. Also, we still have one Blockbuster store about 20 minutes from my house. I've never been there, but I pass it every Sunday to & from church.
Good look to the rest of you. Oh, one thing is still the same, I, too, get the email stating they're mailing me out a disc before I get the email stating they receive my disc.
Ghpr13:)

Same for me until very recently. I haven't gotten a disc in almost 2 weeks now. I got the "we have received xxxxx" email followed by "we are working hard to bring you your next selection". Several discs in my Queue are "available" too. A few are showing up on HBO before BB ships them (most recently the latest Bourne movie). I haven't been watching the channels that much so if disc service stays like this I'll probably cancel.

how accurate are the notifications from blockbuster? got one yesterday that on wed i'll be receiving a bluray. that's fast but then again the movie is from 2012....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)