ariza satelite dish 30x36 -- need help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

satguy777

Original poster
Jun 14, 2014
I recently got a satelite dish all I know is it's an ariza. It doesn't have the "lnb" and it's in pieces because the guy didn't have the bolts for it. I don't need an "lnb" I got something else for it. I thought I'd be able to look up the manual when I got it, but I can't find any info about this particular dish.

I want to know what's the required sizes, type, number, of bolts, nuts, etc to put the dish back together?

Many thanks in advance!

Pics can help then we can help you out better. I love to modifying dishes lnb also zip ties help to.

I recently got a satelite dish all I know is it's an ariza. It doesn't have the "lnb" and it's in pieces because the guy didn't have the bolts for it. I don't need an "lnb" I got something else for it. I thought I'd be able to look up the manual when I got it, but I can't find any info about this particular dish.

I want to know what's the required sizes, type, number, of bolts, nuts, etc to put the dish back together?

Many thanks in advance!
Post pics can fly it by the seat of my pants, but you need pics

brand names don't mean much sometimes

I don't need an "lnb" I got something else for it.
It's not an EGG. is it?
epic_b_ 002.jpg :backontopic
As to parts,, a handful of 1.5 inch x 1/4 and/or 3/16 carriage bolts, washers and nuts, should suffice.
If too large, I got a drill.

Welcome to SatGuys!

Don't know if this is your dish or not, but you can try it.

Attachments

• Ariza-33-Dish-Assembly-Guide.pdf
    286.3 KB · Views: 222
thanks everyone!

here's a picture

Attachments

• sdish.jpg
    sdish.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 185
Take some nuts and bolts from old dish network dish like a turbo dish use that. See if that could help you out some.

Welcome to the site! :)

So if no LNBF what are you going to put on it and what are you going to use it for?

will use wireless usb stick, trying to extend wifi range to public wifi hotspots

This is something I've been wanting to try with one of the small dishes I have here as one of those 'just to see if I can do it things', figured I'll try to pick up MacDonald's wifi, which isn't too far away from my house, about a mile maybe.

Ya, this will be used for my workshop (garage that I'm renting a distance from my home) there's 4 public wifi's and they are all within 1.5km away from the shop. I need to get the hardware together. re-assemble the dish, and I will see if I can access some extra WAPs, might even work with dish inside.

Ya, this will be used for my workshop (garage that I'm renting a distance from my home) there's 4 public wifi's and they are all within 1.5km away from the shop. I need to get the hardware together. re-assemble the dish, and I will see if I can access some extra WAPs, might even work with dish inside.

I use a yagi antenna something like the one below. Mine is much longer and breaks down into 3 sections for traveling. Has a standard camera tripod mount for aiming. Bought it on eBay. Don't see it listed anymore. Look for an antenna that has a WiFi chip set on the antenna and that connects to the USB port.

ebay.com/itm/NextG-USB-Yagi-802-11n-HP-WiFi-Antenna-300Mbps-2-4GHz-STRONG-/160104379006?pt=US_Networking_Boosters_Extenders_Antennas&hash=item2546f6f27e

Network radio/POE with integrated antenna works great... Ubiquiti makes some good units for 2.4 wifi. Depends on line-of-sight for range of course.

Status
Please reply by conversation.