Arrow

Next week is going to be great. Appears it will be a crossover with a return crossover the next week for the Flash finale.

I stopped watching the show before the season finale last year due to the excessive flashbacks to China and the hippie version before he was the arrow. I happened to walk into the bedroom after work last night and my wife was watching the new season and sure enough another flashback and the hippie was back on the screen. I said to my wife : He is still flashbacking to China? Still feel justified in not watching this dark depressing show.

I stopped watching the show before the season finale last year due to the excessive flashbacks to China and the hippie version before he was the arrow. I happened to walk into the bedroom after work last night and my wife was watching the new season and sure enough another flashback and the hippie was back on the screen. I said to my wife : He is still flashbacking to China? Still feel justified in not watching this dark depressing show.

Nope no more "hippie" Oliver. You must have caught the opening scenes from previous episodes. He is now back on the original island he was stranded on, Lian Yu, infiltrating a mercenary group for ARGUS and sporting a full-on military-style buzz cut just like present-day Oliver/Arrow. It is hippie-free TV and safe to watch now. ;)

Nope no more "hippie" Oliver. You must have caught the opening scenes from previous episodes. He is now back on the original island he was stranded on, Lian Yu, infiltrating a mercenary group for ARGUS and sporting a full-on military-style buzz cut just like present-day Oliver/Arrow. It is hippie-free TV and safe to watch now. ;)
Maybe, I will tune back in .....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts