Arrow

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Here is how far I am behind:
2-Blue Bloods
12- H50
15-Elementary
2-NCIS LA
3-Gotham
2-CSI
and 1 of everything else which is about 10 different shows.

I've been so far behind on my DVR. I'm now down to 17 hours.

S~

Here is how far I am behind:
2-Blue Bloods
12- H50
15-Elementary
2-NCIS LA
3-Gotham
2-CSI
and 1 of everything else which is about 10 different shows.
:eeek

Up until last September, I had a 2005 year model HD DVR from my cable company that only allowed 20 hours of HD recording--some of which I reserved for recording sporting events. As a result, I got in the habit of only recording what I knew could watch on a weekly basis: 6-8 shows at any given time. Now that my new DVR allows in the neighborhood of 100 hours of HD recording, I'm still of that same mentality and always watch each show before the next one airs. On the other hand, I have nearly 100 TV shows and movies in my Netflix streaming queue.

With the hopper with sling and my I-pad mini , I stay on top of my shows within the week they are recording. I take the shows I like to watch and transfer them to my I-pad and watch them at work while I am doing security at the chemical plant . I have enough shows to keep me busy for the 8 hours I'm there. At home I watch mostly daytime tv till my shift starts (1:00pm -9:00pm) and transfer my shows when I get home. The hopper has plenty of room for all my shows and my 2tb external hard drive is full of movies I want to watch on the nights I am off on the weekends.:cool: