Arrow

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Great Arrow last night and should get even better with League of Shadows leader Ra's al Ghul in it now and apparently behind everything!! ;) :)

Next Episode: S03, E05

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

"The Secret of Felicity Smoak":
A cyber attack pushes Felicity and Oliver to their limits -- and brings Starling City to its knees; Felicity's mother visits; Laurel's motives are questioned.

S~

Next Episode: S03, E06

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

"Guilty":
Ted Grant becomes the primary suspect when a body is found in the Wildcat gym; Roy divulges a secret to Felicity.

S~

Another good show last night and damn Felicity looked hot in that dress!! imo :)
I thought that dress made her look stocky with no boobs at all. She also looked like she had gained weight and the shoes looked really clunky too. I wasn't crazy about the 60's beehive hairdo either. Ok, at least that is what my wife said when we watched it and I have to agree with her opinion ,or I won't be using my "arrow" anytime soon.:devilish

Next Episode: S03, E08

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

"The Brave and the Bold":
As Oliver, Arsenal and Diggle pursue a killer named Digger Harkness, they encounter an ARGUS team; Oliver and the Flash team up to try to stop Harkness.

S~

I'm posting this well in advance of Laurel's debut as the Black Canary(which they'll devote 3 episodes for),what do the Arrow producers have against fishnet stockings & the "Canary Cry?" Let's face it,Katie Cassidy is not well liked by Arrow fans,& she needs all the help she can get,not to mention dyeing her hair back to blonde like when she was on Supernatural. Now back to our highly anticipated upcoming Flash-Arrow crossover episodes.

Another good crossover.

Honestly as good as marvel has built up their movie universe, I think dc has done and equally good job on the broadcast job with these two shows.

Would have been nice to have smallville being on now and tied in.

Another good crossover.

Honestly as good as marvel has built up their movie universe, I think dc has done and equally good job on the broadcast job with these two shows.

Would have been nice to have smallville being on now and tied in.
It would be nicer if they could tie in Arrow AND Flash with their movie franchise Superman & Batman. Who wouldn't want to see an Arrow/Batman team up,especially since they both have the same temperament & fighting skills?

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Next Episode: S03, E09

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

"The Climb":
Laurel is surprised when her father shows up with a with a special Christmas gift -- her mother, Dinah; Ray tries to make things right with Felicity; Oliver meets with Ra's al Ghul.

S~

Lazarus Pit. I told my nephew that Nyssa or Oliver's friend from Hong Kong will probably put Oliver in a Lazarus Pit. He said that that would p*$$ him off if they do that(because it's so "predictable") & that he hopes that Oliver survives being skewered & pushed off of the mountain on his own. I told him that's it's either the Lazarus Pit or we just saw the series finale(& "Arrow" becomes "A.T.O.M.").
Didn't see Thea killing Sara coming,or Thea,maybe NOT kicking Arrow's @$$,but most certainly shocking him with her fighting skills.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)