Ashton Kutcher replace's Charlie Sheen on 'Two and a Half Men'

Did you see a rerun episode with Charlie and are mistaking it for the new episode?

Because tonights show sucked horribly....I have no clue what the concept of the episode was other than Alan saying he was a parasite leech. I dont know what was worse tonight. 2 1/2 men or the 1st half of wrestling on at the same time

Did you see a rerun episode with Charlie and are mistaking it for the new episode?

Because tonights show sucked horribly....I have no clue what the concept of the episode was other than Alan saying he was a parasite leech. I dont know what was worse tonight. 2 1/2 men or the 1st half of wrestling on at the same time

As much as I'm not a wrestling fan, I would still say 2 & 1/2 men was worst.
Ghpr13:)

Actually, I thought it was among the funnier episodes. It had a pretty clear theme - in terms of Walden being depressed. And had a few really funny scenes. Jane Lynch's cameo was good. The "My house, my couch, my junk" line was funny - as was Jake and Allan's eyes rotating back and forth. And the scene in the bar was funny as well.

I thought last night's episode was funny as well. I still think that there is nothing wrong with this show that could not be fixed by the return of Candy. She was great and every episode that featured her was funny.

CBS wins ratings night as "Two and a Half Men" inches up
By Tim Kenneally | Reuters – 49 mins ago LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) - After a month of declines following its stellar season premiere performance, "Two and a Half Men" may have found its ratings bottom -- and it's quite high. The show had a slight increase Monday night and helped make CBS the highest-rated network for the evening, according to preliminary numbers.With ratings data from Game 5 of the World Series on Fox still pending, "Men" at 9 currently holds the best-rated spot in the adults 18-49 demographic. The show -- which drew massive interest with its September 19 premiere, thanks to the Ashton Kutcher-led revamp -- went up 5 percent to a 5.6 rating/13 share in the demographic, with 15.4 million total viewers.The network began the night with "How I Met Your Mother" at 8, which scored a 4.3/12 and 9.8 million total viewers, while "Two Broke Girls" at 8:30 drew a 4.6/11 and 11.4 million total viewers. "Mike & Molly" at 9:30 enjoyed a 13 percent leap versus last week, receiving a 4.4/10 and 12.6 million total viewers. "Hawaii 5-0" rounded out the night at 10, ticking up 6 percent for a 3.3/8 and 11 million total viewers. The combined performances gave CBS an average 4.2/10 and 11.9 million total viewers.At ABC, "Dancing With the Stars" from 8 to 10 slipped 6 percent from last week with a 3.1/8 in the demo, though it had the night's biggest overall audience with 16.9 million total viewers. Castle at 10 ran flat with last week, taking a 2.5/6 and 11.1 million total viewers. Overall the network averaged 15 million total viewers for the night.NBC's night began with "The Sing-Off" at 8, which tied its series low with a 6 percent decrease from last week, taking a 1.5/4 and 4.1 million total viewers. A "Prime Suspect" repeat closed the night at 10.The CW enjoyed a night of growth, with "Gossip Girl" at 8 taking a 0.6/2 and growing 18 percent in total viewership with 1.4 million total viewers, while "Hart of Dixie" at 9 jumped 33 percent for a 0.8/2 and 2 million total viewers, a 19 percent increase in total viewership

I enjoyed the 10/31 episode as well. it might not compare to the better CS episodes but it was ok. I think it is hard to replace the lead in any show but sitcoms that realy so heavily on the interplay between the characters may be the hardest place of all to do this.

Ther are some reports now that the show may have hit its floor and that is a fairly high floor. We will see but I would be interested to see the overnight numbers for the episodes that air the next few weeks.

I watched last night's show and didn't crack a smile at all. I thought the "diary" of Charlie was rather more of Chuck Lorre's underlining "back at you" attacks on Sheen. Again, 99% of Jake's scenes had to do with bodily functions, and IMO, the scenes with his girlfriend were poorly executed. When Jake hugged Waldon, there's no real emotion from Waldon at all. Charlie would have wanted to know "what's up?"

Two and 1/2 Men may survive for a while, maybe the whole season, but it is now just a lame sitcom. Predictable with low quality writing. It isn't the "pushing the envelope" and incredibly well written comedy show it use to be. Chuck Lorre should have just closed it down, leaving us with many good memories. Talk about "Jumping the Shark!"

One other thing about this show and other good comedy sitcoms. A really good sitcom will last despite the changing times. There are still episodes of I Love Lucy (specially the one of her stomping grapes in Italy), that I seen a thousand times, yet I still laugh as hard each time I see it. We all have our favorites, Honeymooners, MASH, Golden Girls, so on. Two and a 1/2 Men is in that line up too. I think it was Iceberg who posted, that watching the reruns on FX and other channels, he still laugh as he did when he first seen those episodes. And it's pretty sad that we can laugh at the reruns of Two and a 1/2 Men, but only manage a small smile, if that, at the new episodes.

Ghpr13:( :tombstone:Two and a 1/2 Men:tombstone:

Last edited:
Why are people still watching this show and who are these people? It seems like all the 2.5 fans I know stopped watching the show weeks ago. :confused:

I have to admit. The postings here from last week seem to say that it was starting to get it humor down, and the ads showing Waldon and Alan's Mom in bed made me give it another shot. I was so very wrong! I have learned my lesson. :deadhorse:

Ghpr13
:tombstone:Two and a 1/2 Men:rip:

Two and a 1/2 Men is in that line up too. I think it was Iceberg who posted, that watching the reruns on FX and other channels, he still laugh as he did when he first seen those episodes. And it's pretty sad that we can laugh at the reruns of Two and a 1/2 Men, but only manage a small smile, if that, at the new episodes.

yep I still watch the reruns on my local My Network affiliate. A couple weeks ago they started back at episode 1 and those shows were funny. Although the 2nd running later in the night was the season with Chelsea and those werent that funny so I try not to watch them.

I still laugh hysterically in the episode when Steven Tyler is the neighbor and Jake has the joke "If girls with big boobs work at hooters..where do girls with only one leg work? IHOP!"

Ratings for Ashton Kutcher's 'Two and a Half Men' continue to drop
Washington, Nov 2 : Ratings for ‘Two and a Half Men’ starring Ashton Kutcher, in place of Charlie Sheen this season, continued to erode Monday night.However, the show maintained its top slot in CBS’s sitcom block between 8 00 p.m. and 10 00 p.m. and its ratings were 8 percent higher than they were a year ago when Sheen was in the show.Monday night’s episode averaged a season-low 9.6 rating and a 15 share (13.8 million viewers) and came in second to ABC’s Dancing with the Stars, which averaged a 12.5/19 (17.1 million viewers), reports Contactmusic.

yep I still watch the reruns on my local My Network affiliate. A couple weeks ago they started back at episode 1 and those shows were funny. Although the 2nd running later in the night was the season with Chelsea and those werent that funny so I try not to watch them.

I still laugh hysterically in the episode when Steven Tyler is the neighbor and Jake has the joke "If girls with big boobs work at hooters..where do girls with only one leg work? IHOP!"
The funniest two episodes of this show are the one where Jakes loses his GameBoy and is reading his story of the event to his class and the Charlie Waffles episode

Tonight's episode was hilarious. And the dig on Sheen at the end was just beautiful. #Winning. :)

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)