Avenger pll lnbf

dobiegillis

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 4, 2008
illinois
I am scratching my head over this one. I bought the Avenger pll lnbf 321s-2 for upgrade to my Openbox s10. I installed this puppy and am receiving 0 signal. Am i missing something here? I just figured i received a defective since by hooking my old lnbf back in place restored signals. I received the replacement Avenger and installed it to find the same results, no signal. I took my satellite meter to the dish to check the Avenger and have no signal with it also. Do you have any ideas guys?

Check the LO frequency setting. If it is a universal lnb it is probably 9750/10600 if standard it is most likely 10750. Also may need to turn on the 22khz setting if universal.

There doesn't appear to be a choice of lnlb settings in this s10. It is either on or off. Old lnlb is a standard. Receiver set for 10750. Avenger lnlb is universal.

I just bought one too (Avenger PLL321S-2) and I also have Zero signal.
For $10 it was worth a try.
I've got the GloryStar setup (Geosat Pro 1200) with the GeoSat PLL. I put the GeoSat PLL unit back in, and everything is fine again.
I lined up the arrows on the Avenger just like the GeoSat

The present setting is 10750 and the 22 tone is on.
A previous post indicated that the LNB setting may have to be changed for the Avenger.
I'll try again

Yep change your LO to 10600 and it will most likely work then. :)

And you won't. I have 3 Avenger PLL LNBs and 1 GeoSatPro PLL. I don't see any difference other than I have a 33" dish which got dented. Aimed at 125W the Avenger manages to receive PBS and Montana. I can't get the GeoSat to do the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)