Bad NFL picture

Status
Please reply by conversation.

VIPERS-PIT

Pub Member
Original poster
Feb 11, 2006
The Redskins-Bengels game had bad brekup. It was especially bad on replays. But over all it was the worst HD NFL game I have seen by far. I hope all the sunday night games do not look this bad.

yep, its true. You guys remember NBC's attempt at the USC-Notre Dame game last year. Uck. Their equipment is awful for sports, too many artifacts. Add D*'s limited bandwith and it only goes down. Hopefully they will do some HD equipment upgrades down at NBC soon.

No breakups here in the D.C. area. Watched half the game on HD locals (Ch. 4 WRC)via DirecTv and half the game over my HD locals (Ch. 4-1 WRC-DT) via antenna on roof. Haven't had any problems with local HD since the blood bath 2-3 years ago when we were blameing DirecTv and Sony boxes for lip sync, dropping audio/video & no program guide. I just installed a new HD20 to replace my recently fried Sony HD-300 (so sad!) along with the new 5 lnb dish this past Friday. So far everything is excellent. :)

The standard picture, was bad as well, so it looks like NBC, has a bit of work to do.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)