Baseball in July?

Chuck Summers

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 23, 2016
KIrksville, Mo.
Now that baseball could return in July, I would love to see Dish and the fox regional channels get back to discussions to bring the channels back. Time to end the greed and serve the fans who pay the bills for each side of the feud. Cmon you can do it

Reactions: DawgDeputy
Well, let's see, there was still baseball last August, September, etc. and that was not enough to get the channels to come back, so why would the new season (if it actually starts) make returning the channels any more urgent? I would like to see this uncertainty about the regional sports channels get resolved, though, one way or another. Either bring the channels back, or announce that they have been permanently dropped, and lower subscribers' bills accordingly.

Well, let's see, there was still baseball last August, September, etc. and that was not enough to get the channels to come back, so why would the new season (if it actually starts) make returning the channels any more urgent? I would like to see this uncertainty about the regional sports channels get resolved, though, one way or another. Either bring the channels back, or announce that they have been permanently dropped, and lower subscribers' bills accordingly.
That's funny. Has anyone who's already lost their RSNs had their bills lowered?

Reactions: Jimbo and dennispap
That's funny. Has anyone who's already lost their RSNs had their bills lowered?
Not unless they specifically called to complain about this issue. In that case, they may have gotten some temporary bill credits, but there has been no change to the regular price of the package, other than the regularly-scheduled annual price increase.

Reactions: malt
I have been with Dish since 1989. If it gets to the point where I cannot watch the Cubs or the White Sox, I will be gone since both channels are locked out by Dish.

I have been with Dish since 1989. If it gets to the point where I cannot watch the Cubs or the White Sox, I will be gone since both channels are locked out by Dish.
It already got to that point last year, when CSN Chicago was dropped. (Okay, that dispute started later than the Fox Sports Net dispute, so baseball may not have been affected last season, but still...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)