Basic question about the price

jaguardo

Original poster
Jul 19, 2007
Hello everybody

I will be living probably soon in the US, and I would like to have some information about the prices of the HD option (because I am not sure ti have understood everything on the official web site) :

Could you tell me, regardless of special offers, what is the price of the HD option (in addition to the monthly channel package) :
- if you are a previous DirecTV customer ?
- for a new customer ?

TY very much in advance

Hello everybody

I will be living probably soon in the US, and I would like to have some information about the prices of the HD option (because I am not sure ti have understood everything on the official web site) :

Could you tell me, regardless of special offers, what is the price of the HD option (in addition to the monthly channel package) :
- if you are a previous DirecTV customer ?
- for a new customer ?

TY very much in advance

Easiest way to do this it to use dishbuilder on their site and build your package, itll show you the cost and rebates.

TY for this answer.
Actually I had tried but I faced two problems :
- I can't find the way to get the price if I had already a programming package at Dish
- I don't understand the meaning of "mail-in" (in the expression "mail-in rebate"). What does it mean?

- It is written that it costs $20 but that you get $20 savings but is it only for the first 10 months ? (and after, the price of HD option is $20 that's it ?)

When I signed up as a new customer I got a $10 hd rebate and another $10 rebate. You mail them in and they start taking $20 per month off your bill for 10 months. This starts around the 3rd billing cycle.

If you dont have a hd receiver youd need that too. Id call em, tell em what you want and see how theyll help you.

You can also email ceo@echostar.com with you current situation and see how they can hook you up.

Here's what I pay (before the $20 rebate)

$49.99 DVR advantage plan with auto pay (AT200)
$20 HD package
$10 HBO
$10 AT250 upgrade

TY for this answer.
Actually I had tried but I faced two problems :
- I can't find the way to get the price if I had already a programming package at Dish
- I don't understand the meaning of "mail-in" (in the expression "mail-in rebate"). What does it mean?

- It is written that it costs $20 but that you get $20 savings but is it only for the first 10 months ? (and after, the price of HD option is $20 that's it ?)

Keep in mind that the middle of next month (AUG), Dish will be offering the HD DVR and HD service with great discounts, especially good for those coming over from the D*.

Keep in mind that the middle of next month (AUG), Dish will be offering the HD DVR and HD service with great discounts, especially good for those coming over from the D*.
What's Dish going to offer in August that's "especially good for those coming over from" DirecTV?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)