BCS is a joke again

.because in my opinion, the BEST high school talent in the country comes down south in FloridaQUOTE]

I disagree.

Florida and So Cal have the climate that induces young hot co-eds to walk around scantily clad. When a recruit comes to northern schools and checks out the girls in sweaters, then visits warm weather schools with the girls in freaking bikini's.....

Hormones are ragin!!:eek:

USC is a top 10 team. Actually, top 5 IMO. They aren't winning games like they use to, but they are winning. Plus, I do remember people saying the same thing about the 2002 buckeyes....

As far as the SEC...they are year in and year out the top conference top to bottom.

As much as BE teams may hate it, but a one loss Auburn or Florida should get into the title game if USC loses. Thats really the only one loss teams that could be ahead of a Undefeated WVU or Louisville. Those schools need to take the lesson of the USC's : if your conf has no props, earn it out of conference!

WVU: Marshall, E Wash (1-AA), E Carolina, Miss St.
Louis: Kentucky, Temple, Miami, K-state, M tenn st.
USC: Arkansas, Nebraska, ND

That is the reason the computers show no love for WVU and Louisville, but love USC.

I am in no way saying that WVU or Louisille couldn't beat any team on any given day, but when you are comparing teams at the end, Quality will matter!!

.because in my opinion, the BEST high school talent in the country comes down south in FloridaQUOTE]

I disagree.

Florida and So Cal have the climate that induces young hot co-eds to walk around scantily clad. When a recruit comes to northern schools and checks out the girls in sweaters, then visits warm weather schools with the girls in freaking bikini's.....

Hormones are ragin!!:eek:

LOL....when was the last time you have been to a college campus?....they look just as scary good with sweaters than with shorts!!! Because I still coach high school baseball and run baseball clinics down here every once in a while...I do quite a few visit to college campus....and DAMN....I miss college life!!:D ;) :eek:

USC is a top 10 team. Actually, top 5 IMO. They aren't winning games like they use to, but they are winning. Plus, I do remember people saying the same thing about the 2002 buckeyes....

As far as the SEC...they are year in and year out the top conference top to bottom.

As much as BE teams may hate it, but a one loss Auburn or Florida should get into the title game if USC loses. Thats really the only one loss teams that could be ahead of a Undefeated WVU or Louisville. Those schools need to take the lesson of the USC's : if your conf has no props, earn it out of conference!

WVU: Marshall, E Wash (1-AA), E Carolina, Miss St.
Louis: Kentucky, Temple, Miami, K-state, M tenn st.
USC: Arkansas, Nebraska, ND

That is the reason the computers show no love for WVU and Louisville, but love USC.

I am in no way saying that WVU or Louisille couldn't beat any team on any given day, but when you are comparing teams at the end, Quality will matter!!

Ok lets see how good they do the last "4" games of the season?

LOL....when was the last time you have been to a college campus?....they look just as scary good with sweaters than with shorts!!! Because I still coach high school baseball and run baseball clinics down here every once in a while...I do quite a few visit to college campus....and DAMN....I miss college life!!:D ;) :eek:

I thought you'd get a kick out of that!:D

Sorry,
NO conference is the best top to bottom .

There is no way your bottom teams can beat any of the other TOP teams.
I hope thats not what you were trying to say ...

Arkansas, Kentucky, Mississippi and Mississippi State are not beating any top teams in any conference (at least top 5 conferences, probably none )

Jimbo

Sorry,

Arkansas, Kentucky, Mississippi and Mississippi State are not beating any top teams in any conference (at least top 5 conferences, probably none )

Jimbo

Uhh, Arkansas beat Auburn so I wouldn't say they are a bottom dweller. I am a UK fan all the way but they have never been good at football. I just hope they make it to any bowl game. :)

Ok lets see how good they do the last "4" games of the season?

Well...not saying that they will, but based off present games, they are top 5 IMO

Sorry,

Jimbo

Not exactly what I am trying to say. Point I am trying to make is that SEC is considered the top conf every year and that they are the deepest. You are always going to have the bottom feeders, but they normally have over half of their teams in the top 25 every year, while 4 of them in the top 15 (most cases)

Essentially, if ran a team and your only games were conf games, AND you had to run the table.....the SEC would be the last conf you would choose to join.

Last edited:
Uhh, Arkansas beat Auburn so I wouldn't say they are a bottom dweller. I am a UK fan all the way but they have never been good at football. I just hope they make it to any bowl game. :)

Sorry , I didn'ty mean to put them in there, I use to watch Arkansas football waaaaaay back. But in reallity Arkansas would not be in the top 3 of any conference at the end of the year.

Jimbo

But in reallity Arkansas would not be in the top 3 of any conference at the end of the year.

Jimbo

Wow...I beg to differ. Arkansas has a great shot to be in the SEC title game. They essentially have a two game lead in the SEC West (own tie-breaker with Auburn). Look at their conf games left:

10/21 Ole Miss (W)
11/04 at S Carolina (W, maybe)
11/11 #7 Tennessee
11/18 at Miss St (W)
11/24 #14 LSU

Tenn and LSU can beat them, but both teams are at Ark.

If LSU loses one more, you can almost wrap up the west for Ark.

....and this is the SEC we are talking about!

Wow...I beg to differ. Arkansas has a great shot to be in the SEC title game. They essentially have a two game lead in the SEC West (own tie-breaker with Auburn). Look at their conf games left:

10/21 Ole Miss (W)
11/04 at S Carolina (W, maybe)
11/11 #7 Tennessee
11/18 at Miss St (W)
11/24 #14 LSU

Tenn and LSU can beat them, but both teams are at Ark.

If LSU loses one more, you can almost wrap up the west for Ark.

....and this is the SEC we are talking about!

So what your saying is any top 10 team should be able to beat them ....

Jimbo

Last edited:
Ha Ha ok well until then still the Champs right?

Seriously though, Congrats on the NC last year. If it can't be the Huskers I would just as soon see it in the Big 12. Never been one to root against another conf school unless they are playing the Big Red.

It SHOULD be a good game Saturday in Lincoln. On paper everything says that this is a Texas win but it IS in Lincoln and the QB for you guys has never played a real road game. He may hold up fine but the crowd will be there in force. The weather looks like it could be a factor too and cold rain alwys is an equiliser in my book. Either way, I will be there screeming for the Bugeater's. Hope you loos on SAT but good luck the rest of the way ( except if we meet again in the B12 Champ game of course!!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts