Beware of your NFL Sunday Ticket billing

Status
Please reply by conversation.

grampi

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 3, 2009
Ohio
Make sure you check your billing statement if you subscribe to the NFL ST. I just noticed on my statement it says they are billing me for 6 payments of $49.99 each for the ST. That adds up to $299.94 for the total package cost, which was SUPPOSED to be just $199.99 this year. I sent DTV an email about this and am waiting to hear back from them. I'm hoping it's some kind of billing SNAFU as this is more than I've ever paid for a season. I'm gonna be pissed if this is another one of those deals for new subscribers only...I'm sick of us loyal subscribers getting screwed on the subscription price!

Yep. I just received a response from DTV saying that I have Max and that's why my billing was so high. I'm having them change it to the regular ticket package...

Usually you will find the full price of the package and then down below in adjustments, you'll see the credit for the discount they are offering.

I noticed that last month and realized it was the so-called Max package before calling/emailing them. I am going to complain after Week 2 when I am a my brothers in NY and I have problems streaming on my iPad; which I know is most likely to be expected.

cjwct said:
I noticed that last month and realized it was the so-called Max package before calling/emailing them. I am going to complain after Week 2 when I am a my brothers in NY and I have problems streaming on my iPad; which I know is most likely to be expected.

Its not most likely to be expected. Its assured. If you don't have the Max package then you cant stream on your ipad. No use being shady about it. Just call and ask; your likely to get a discount on it.

JerryVolunteer said:
Its not most likely to be expected. Its assured. If you don't have the Max package then you cant stream on your ipad. No use being shady about it. Just call and ask; your likely to get a discount on it.

I hope I will be able to stream, but I heard there have been issues every year with streaming and expect this be true once again this year.

I just noticed on my statement it says they are billing me for 6 payments of $49.99 each for the ST. That adds up to $299.94 for the total package cost ... I'm hoping it's some kind of billing SNAFU as this is more than I've ever paid for a season.

$300 is the most you've ever paid, eh? Lucky!

Yes. It's in the play store.

Got it !
This is my first year with a Tablet to try it out.

I have tried using my Samsung Cell phone in the previous years and have never had much luck, never been able to stream to watch live, but scores have shown up, so the app till now has been a disappointment, but I'll try again this year.

Jimbo said:
Got it !
This is my first year with a Tablet to try it out.

I have tried using my Samsung Cell phone in the previous years and have never had much luck, never been able to stream to watch live, but scores have shown up, so the app till now has been a disappointment, but I'll try again this year.

I used my Samsung galaxy s4g last year and my iPad both worked great.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)