Big News: DirecTV 12 to take DirecTV 10 load for spotbeam fix attempt

Status
Please reply by conversation.
You actually have NO INFORMATION regarding this as to what D* is actually doing.
We are in agreement that DIRECTV has offered nothing of its usage plans for D14.

Where we differ is that I recognize that we can know quite a bit about what it cannot be used for. DIRECTV's satellite plans will always be constrained by FCC rules and the laws of physics.

We are in agreement that DIRECTV has offered nothing of its usage plans for D14.

Where we differ is that I recognize that we can know quite a bit about what it cannot be used for. DIRECTV's satellite plans will always be constrained by FCC rules and the laws of physics.

It's good to know that we have someone on our forum that knows more about what Directv can and cannot do with their satellites than Directv does. Thanks for your insights. They are most informative.

guys take it easy and take note of where people place the little smiley faces in their sentences....I didnt know you guys had such strong feelings for D10 or I would have never cracked that joke.

This is the list they sent me for new HD channels.
ESPNU 614
Lifetime 252
MSNBC 356
Telefutura 74
Travel Channel 277
Univision 402
WGN America 307
HBO 2 (east) 502
HBO Zone 509
Starz Cinema 531
Starz In Black 530
Starz Encore (east) 535
Movie Channel Xtra 556
Showtime Beyond 550
Showtime Next 551
Showtime Women 552
Comcast SportsNet (Bay Area) 696
Comcast SportsNet (California) 698
FSN Florida 654
GolTV 620

and 24 channels being moved.
Is this what everyone else got with there bill..?
I think they already added GolTV and Univision. I know they added 2 spanish HD channels recently - I'm just not sure which 2 since I don't speak spanish along with 90%+ of DTV's customers - so they are useless to me.

The release said 30 new channels "STARTING IN MAY". Never said they would do 30 in May - nor did they intend to. I'd expect 30 this summer, before the fall TV season so to speak.

Well, they said we'd get the new HBO channels starting in May... that was 2008. So, don't expect anything until you see it. I love their double talk when a problem occurs. Just don't make the announcement if you can't follow through. That simple.

I think they already added GolTV and Univision. I know they added 2 spanish HD channels recently - I'm just not sure which 2 since I don't speak spanish along with 90%+ of DTV's customers - so they are useless to me.

I'll bet you would be surprised at how many Directv customers speak Spanish.

Univision doesn't do too bad. At times it gets better ratings than some of the English broadcast networks. And one of the two added networks was done on the satellite at 119w so that won't impact bandwidth available for English HD channels.

hell

I would settle for SD locals my area doesn't even have that and its not that small of a area. dish has served it for quite some time and even have hd locals.

Here It Is..

IMG2.jpg

Now that the IBFS database is back up their still doesn't appear to be a grant for the restorative procedure.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)