Big Ten to Expand?

Speaking of tOSU, looks like we're in the running for the #1 QB recruit in the 2011 HS class....

QB Braxton Miller a JR @Huber Hts. HS near Dayton will reportedly announce Thurs. what college he'll attend & Ohio St is 1 of the finalists

Miller is rated as the #1 QB prospect in the class of 2011. Besides Ohio St., USC, Notre Dame, Florida & Alabama are also in the running.

One reports says it's down to Ohio State & Florida. The announcement is expected to be at Noon this Thursday @ Huber Hts.(Ohio) High School.

Speaking of tOSU, looks like we're in the running for the #1 QB recruit in the 2011 HS class....

Announcement is one thing, signing the letter of intent is entirely another.

The Bucks getting the #1 QB again ?
Will he be better than the last one ?
Do you think if your the #1 QB, you really want to go to OSU vs Florida / Alabama

FLA girls are hotter.

You sure about that?

DSC00022.jpg

Pitt has an undergrad class of a mere 17k. That would make Pitt the smallest school (besides Northwestern) in the Big-10. Who would want to strut around a high school sized campus when they could be among the best and play where the BIG BOYS play?

I have no dog in this hunt (Hail to the Towson Tigers, We're true to the Black and Gold) but who the heck went to a 17,000 student high school? :D

No offense to the Buckeye faithful here but why in the world other than Hometown allegiance, would a #1 QB conisder plying his trade under Tressel?

Not an attack, The Senator is a good coach at the helm of a top flight program but any QB hitching his fortunes to a Buckeye offense.

Good Luck!

No offense to the Buckeye faithful here but why in the world other than Hometown allegiance, would a #1 QB conisder plying his trade under Tressel?

Not an attack, The Senator is a good coach at the helm of a top flight program but any QB hitching his fortunes to a Buckeye offense.

Good Luck!

Troy Smith had a very prolific career under The Vest. So will Terrelle Pryor. This will be his break out year. You'll see.

Troy Smith had a very prolific career under The Vest. So will Terrelle Pryor. This will be his break out year. You'll see.

I have no idea who this High School QB is, as I detest the recruiting "cottage industry"

If he's an athlete type QB with running skills I can see it, if he's a thrower with NFL aspirations I just can't see it at all.

Other than the obvious "Hometown connections" Not a thing wrong with going to school and playing for a team you rooted for as a youth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)