Status
Not open for further replies.

n0qcu

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Earth
Is there anyway you can change the birthdays display to list the users names instead of avatars?

Not at this time.

Nope... there was only two birthday add ons I have found for XenForo, the first one does not work with this newer version of Xenforo, and the second one is the one we are using and it just lists the birthdays by avatar and ignores the cut off date I have set. Turns out that one is not compatable with this version... but is mostly working.

There is one more but requires a few other add ons to work, in which there is a calendar added to the site and the birthdays are listed on the calendar. And like the others there is no cut off date, so if someone joined 10 years ago and only logged in that one time, their birthday will show up on the list... Plus when we first started we used PHPBB which was another forum software. When we upgraded to vBulletin those users who were on phpBB and didn't fill out their birthday had a date assigned to them... I think most were like December 15th of something strange like that so on December 15th there would be 400 people celebrating a birthday. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.