BREAKING: LEBRON chooses Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and by the way, Lebron. Over the past hour I've seen more Cleveland jokes than I have in years. Not only did you break a city's heart, you set us back 40 years in gaining national respect.

When the rumor went out that Lebron was coming down here....they have sold out ALL season ticket packages. ONLY individual ticket are left for the next year.

Just shows how Miami is not a basketball city. Wade & Bosh announce the day before that they are going to be there, tickets should have sold out. If Wade & Bosh announced they were coming to NY, whatever tickets left would have been gone in no time. It takes a third superstar to get tickets sold out down in Miami. Having gone to school at UM for 5 years & being at many of the Knicks/Heat playoff games in the late 90s, Miami is just not a basketball town IMO. Maybe this will turn the city into a basketball town, but to me, Miami is about football. I watched enough games on D* to see the seats empty at the Triple A, while the Heat were a playoff team, just crazy.

Oh, and by the way, Lebron. Over the past hour I've seen more Cleveland jokes than I have in years. Not only did you break a city's heart, you set us back 40 years in gaining national respect.
If Lebron set you back 40 then Earnest Byner must have set you back 2000 years. LeBron Is the only reason Cleveleand was ever relevant in any sport ever. There is now absolutely no reason to watch any Cleveland sports team do anything with a ball. Simply a completely asinine statement.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
now that this is over, we can finally start to schedule the Lakers 3peat championship parade

Never thought I would say this, but LeBron actually showed more class than Gilbert did this evening.

'Cowardly betrayal' in a Comic sans font. Wow. :eek:

I loved when he said that the Cleveland Cavs would win a championship before LeBron would with the Heat.

We will see if Cleveland can even get to the playoffs this year.

You are playing in a tough eastern conference division.

This is probably whats going to look like next year going into the playoffs:

1. Heat
2. Boston
3. Magic
4. Atlanta
5. Chicago
6. Milwaukee
7. New York
8. Indiana

Wow ...... That was pretty harsh.
If he had been feeling this way all along, it's no wonder James left, doesn't sound like James and Dan got a long at all.

And its a good thing that he didn't call him either before he left :).
LeBron did the mature thing.

It just shows what an immature organization Cleveland are and that are years far away from a legitimate shot at the NBA Championship game.

Last edited:
I loved when he said that the Cleveland Cavs would win a championship before LeBron would with the Heat.

We will see if Cleveland can even get to the playoffs this year.
The Cavs would have been a .500 team without LeBron and that's what they'll be now.

You know when LeBron returns there for the first time that arena is going to be like the Dawg Pound.

Yep and Miami will beat Clevelands ass all like a pit bull vs a yorkie.

People will spin this anyway they want. Three guys took less than the maximum to play together. They want rings.

If he had stayed in Cleveland, everyone would be talking about how all he wants is money and they could give him the most. And the Cleveland organization would have a video praising him for his loyalty.

I am glad he's in Miami. I am even more interested to see who will take the league minimum just to be on the team with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)