BREAKING: LEBRON chooses Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron has proven that he only cares about himself. He has quit in the post season, denied shaking hands with a better team than him because he is a 'winner', and then told Gilbert he'd be back earlier this week. Then he informs Gilbert of his decision 20 minutes before his "PRAISE LEBRON" festival began on ESPN. His brand is sickening, and I can't wait to see him get knocked by Orlando or Boston

LeBron has proven that he only cares about himself. He has quit in the post season, denied shaking hands with a better team than him because he is a 'winner', and then told Gilbert he'd be back earlier this week. Then he informs Gilbert of his decision 20 minutes before his "PRAISE LEBRON" festival began on ESPN. His brand is sickening, and I can't wait to see him get knocked by Orlando or Boston

Wow, you sure talk big.

I seem to remember a lot of hate directed at Kobe a few years back when he ran off Shaq and Phil Jackson. Winning has a way of curing those things. Don't act like Kobe isn't all about his brand too. I mean all those staged photo ops with his kids when he come off the court?

I seem to remember a lot of hate directed at Kobe a few years back when he ran off Shaq and Phil Jackson. Winning has a way of curing those things. Don't act like Kobe isn't all about his brand too. I mean all those staged photo ops with his kids when he come off the court?

:up

Kobe is the "king" of spoiled when it comes to the NBA. He forced the hand of Buss and got rid of one of the greatest centers of all time with about 3 years left in the gas tank. IF you don't thing he would have pulled a 'Lebron' last year if they would have last.....Laker fans are extremely naive.:rolleyes:

Kobe did what he had to do. Kobe didn't drive Shaq out, Shaq's ego also played a big roll in it as well. Shaq has also talked bad about DWade and Phoenix now that he has cut bridges with them. You really take everything he says without a grain of salt? Kobe didn't run off Phil Jackson either, because Phil Jackson wouldn't have come back otherwise.
Kobe hasn't been spoiled, he had to put up with no teammates in the prime of his career. He asked to be traded if no help came, he got his help and shut up. LeBron has had several additions to his team and they do no compare to the terrible teams Kobe had in 2005, 2006, and 2007.

Salsa, I feel bad for you, because you will have to put up with LeBron's antics this year.

Heat traded Beasley to Minnesota for 2nd round pick

Heat turn around and sign Mike Miller for 5 years at 30 mil

Not a fan of 5 years for Miller, he is 30 years old

what I want to know is what happen to all the Cavs Fans?? where are they?? Oh I know, burning #23 jerseys.. How ghetto they are huh

oh and here is a quote from the cavs owner.. LMAO, watta dreamer he is

In the meantime, I want to make one statement to you tonight:

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ WINS ONE"

You can take it to the bank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan Gilbert's mad because the value of his franchise just went down like BP stock.

Absolutly!

I remember going down to Quicken Loans arena a few years back and they where selling season ticket packages left and right, the place was always sold out and the ticket prices where through the roof.

I can see people not renewing their season ticket packages right now, and the only people going to the games are going to be die hard Cleveland fans who will go if the team wins or looses.

They had a good team with James, and when you build a team on a single player this is what happens.

Dan Gilbert could be right that they will win a championship before James does, and after all the crap James has put everyone through with his decision I would love to see that happen.

I think Mo Williams/Jamison/Hickson/Z can put together a post season berth

Kobe did what he had to do.
So did LeBron.
Kobe didn't drive Shaq out, Shaq's ego also played a big roll in it as well. Shaq has also talked bad about DWade and Phoenix now that he has cut bridges with them. You really take everything he says without a grain of salt? Kobe didn't run off Phil Jackson either, because Phil Jackson wouldn't have come back otherwise.
Kobe trashed Phil that whole year he was gone. Real mature.
Kobe hasn't been spoiled, he had to put up with no teammates in the prime of his career. He asked to be traded if no help came, he got his help and shut up.
And I recall Kobe threatening to play for the Clippers if he didn't get his way. How stupid was that? That was like threatening to play in the D-League just out of spite.
LeBron has had several additions to his team and they do no compare to the terrible teams Kobe had in 2005, 2006, and 2007.
Yeah but Cleveland had a revolving door of players coming and going. How was LeBron supposed to have confidence in them when every year they make some 5 player trade at the trade deadline, and the guys who always seemed to stay were stiffs like Ilgauskis and Varejo? Resigning with the Cavs would have been just like watching Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. Same sh*t different year.

Kobe threatened for moves to be made. Gilbert bent over for James the whole time LeBron was their, spending money left and right. LeBron had a championship capable team, 5000 times the squad Kobe put up with from 2004-2007.
I'm not going to agree Kobe did some stupid stuff as a kid, but he grew up a lot faster than the King did, mainly because he had to. LeBron still hasn't been held accountable by the media for ANYTHING he has done wrong. Kobe is always put under a microscope and every little thing he does wrong is blown out of proportion. Kobe wasn't handed the keys to ESPN and Nike Corporate the second he entered the NBA like LeBron was. Kobe had addidas, but not anywhere near to the media and corporate product LeBron was made into.

Just because a team spends a lot of money doesn't mean they do it wisely. Isiah Thomas proved that. It was obvious what the Cavs needed. They needed another star on that team. Instead they get Mo Williams and try to pass him off as Ray Allen, and they sign Shaq and pretend he's the Shaq of 10 years ago. And top it off they fire their coach and GM and try to convince LeBron that now they know what they're doing. If you're going to play for someone new may as well do it in a new city. The fact that they seriously considered hiring Tom Izzo, a great college coach with no NBA experience who would have failed like all other college coaches do, should have been the last straw.

I still think the Bulls would have been the best choice for James.

A complete team.
A complete bench.
A great corporation.
A huge fan base.

A complete team.
A complete bench.
A great corporation.
A huge fan base.
Reinsdorf is a terrible owner, I don't blame him for not going to Chicago

A complete team.
A complete bench.
A great corporation.
A huge fan base.

I agree, but I dont think he want to pull up every night and see that statue hovering over him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)