Breaking News: Flash From Voom Website: VOOM ceasing Operation by end of March

tinman said:
Doesn't everyone think that message was very unprofessional and may be the result of a hacker? It seems to me that they would at least thank their subscribers or something to that effect.

I worked for about a year at a company whose primary customers were the big cable operators (MSO's). As an industry it is hardly high class or customer centric. Customer's are not even called that, they are refered to as "subs" or "homes passed". Long time subs with premium packages are called "friendlies". If anything, Jimbo probably despises all of the Voom fanatics who have been encouraging his father to continue with his vision. He hates us as much as we hate him so we should not expect much in the way of professionalism or thanks.

I have been glued to the screen for the past hour. Time to go home now and watch what may sadly be the final days of Voom. Perhaps there will be one or two more posts to this thread when I check again later tonight! I sure hope the DVR ships soon! :D

Quick, if all 26,000 of us upgrade to VaVaVoom WE CAN SAVE THE COMPANY!!!
oh wait...I already have it.
um...nevermind.
:D

As they have more and more employees "move on to other opportunities" maybe they will be forced to show "Tank" on multiple channels - it could be worse - at least we'd all be calm.

Uh this sucks. I just got hooked up last Friday. I'm certainly not paying my bill when it comes. I consider my first month free for the hassle I'm going to have to go through to go back to DirecTV or Dish.

vurbano said:
A year too late for Moov.
AAWWWW!!! No way! Maybe for SOME of the programming on MOOV, but not for TANK. That rocked! I was hoping for a TANK channel...
oh well...
I guess I won't be getting my rain fade dish (26") now...
:no

Anyone notice that if you go directly to voom.com you see the faint grey lines in the back ground but if you hit refreshthey go away?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts